Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MODEL SHIP BUILDER magazine on cd-rom's ?  (Read 2580 times)

PT Sideshow

MODEL SHIP BUILDER magazine on cd-rom's ?
« on: November 04, 2008, 01:09:10 pm »

First off this is not an endorsement or offer for sale!

I am wondering about the magazines, and if anybody has these CD's and are they worth the price. I think I have one or two of the actual ones from years ago. Because something on the cover caught my eye. So all the issues would be new to me.

So is the quality of the copying and ease of use, as advertised. Or is it hype? As I have only seen the current issue of the magazine at the hobby shop for a minute. And had to make a hasty retreat as there was a nut case that wanted to discuss politics  %%  <*< in the hobby shop and he was following me around, as I tried to get away from him.

Complete history of MODEL SHIP BUILDER--every issue, every article, every page. You will be getting 121 issues and over 10,000 pages of fascinating articles, ship plans, reviews, and valuable modeling tips that spanned 22-years--enough material to keep you busy for years.

http://seaways.com/MSB%20Page.htm is the web page for the CD'd, any opinions would be greatly appreciated. :-)) since they do ship overseas Thought somebody on this forum might have them, or used them.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: MODEL SHIP BUILDER magazine on cd-rom's ?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 02:35:32 pm »

Sorry, I have no experience with these CD's but having back issues of the magazines is a Real good idea!
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.