Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dutch Courage/ Partner tug  (Read 2047 times)

catengineman

Dutch Courage/ Partner tug
« on: December 11, 2008, 03:18:14 pm »

Here is the very first look at my latest build.

You will have to wait for the rest as I do not intend (yer right) to start this build until after all the Christmas and New Year stuff is out of the way.
It is going to be hard (very hard) not to start while I am aboard the ship especially as I have the luvly jubbly big box in my cabin with me as I type this  :}

This is my first Slipways build, I have refitted, remodeled several others but this is to be totally mine, and WOW the scope is limitless.
Do I put the stern roller, the crane, do I change the rudders and the nozzles.. SO many choices my brain is going to hurt.

I will say that as an outset thought I would like a working stern roller, working winch and I have thought about lots of other additions all of which may or may not end up on this model.
I struggled to get 12 working channels on my Tito Neri and would hope I will keep the channel numbers down with this build. any way here is what my latest addition to my fleet looks like.

hama

Re: Dutch Courage/ Partner tug
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 11:15:20 pm »

I promise not to tell anyone, should you start early.   %)

catengineman

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 01:18:55 am »

This is SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard not to start building  >:-o
There is some more items to get first and then there's the build planning and dummy fit and no forgetting the extras to make and perfect (well get them to my liking)
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do I may even HAVE TO START before chrimbo! :}

Capt Jack

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 02:03:20 am »

Your getting worse and worse Burt, get down in that engine room, we're sailing soon !!!!!!!! :-)

catengineman

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 02:04:53 am »

Your getting worse and worse Burt, get down in that engine room, we're sailing soon !!!!!!!! :-)

As of 02:00 hrs I is OFF WATCH and G clamp is now in charge,

I have a set of instructions to read  O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.