Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Doctor...  (Read 1627 times)

das boot

The Doctor...
« on: October 19, 2008, 11:08:29 am »

Rossi did it again...who is this upstart Casey Stoner anyway?   ;) Pedrosa tried hard, Hayden did his utmost, but the Doctor was in surgery and on call.

Shame about JT though, would someone tell him he has to stay on the bike for the race duration?  %%

Rich

RickF

• Full Mayhemer
  • Black, white and buff - not grey!
Re: The Doctor...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 11:28:25 pm »

Am I on a different planet???

Rick

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 01:08:33 am »

who is this upstart Casey Stoner anyway?

Hi Rich, he's an AUSSIE  :-)) (as if you didn't know) He had a few problems this year, tyre problems, fell off a couple of times, all the usual excuses - BUT - he'll be back :-)) :-)) Rossi was too good this time, but Stoner will be terrorizing him again next season. Stoner is just another of a long line of Australian motor bike riders....Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan, Chris Vermuelen, Anthony West, and in the super bikes, the two Troys, Corser and Bayliss. There have been many others over the years, with some good ones coming up.

Peter.

Proteus

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 02:30:55 am »

The one good thing about Rosie is that he helps anybody as you can see from the picture , even the other riders  ;) lets see how Stoner is next year when they are all on the same tyres and he has Hayden who can ride sidewas as well

das boot

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 04:28:01 pm »

Granted, the Aussies have produced some damm good riders...my all time hero, for one. The great "I can ride sideways at 180+ with one hand" Garry McCoy...I never knew a Yamaha 500cc two stroke could be made so wide. He was(still is)one amazing rider, shame he's not still on a GP bike.

But I don't think I've ever seen anybody so natural a rider as Rossi is, he makes it all seem so easy.

Roll on next season!!  :-))

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.