Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: apology re; expensive f1 machines  (Read 2368 times)

ronkh

apology re; expensive f1 machines
« on: November 01, 2008, 02:30:11 pm »

Dear gentlemen, women and moderaters.

I have to make an apology to each and everyone of you regarding my earlier thread under the above title, and to those who took the time to respond by replying to it.
I had to get the moderators to remove it due to a misunderstanding at work, and lack of thought on my part.
The misunderstanding was that I believed I was allowed to post photos of parts of the factory and of certain parts of what we do therein. I had since found out that I do indeed need written permission, and that I should have each photo endorsed before submitting them. This I did not get and had to get them removed rather quickly.
I hope to start again in the very near future with another thread but that time, with the correct permissions. (Of which I have been assured I will get).
Again, my sincere apologies.

Regards to you all,

Ron.

ian kennedy

Re: apology re; expensive f1 machines
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 02:39:04 pm »

Ron,

I hope the other RON doesn't slap your wrist over this one......stil,l it was a nice insight into your fascinating work environment

Ian

ronkh

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 02:58:52 pm »

Ron,

I hope the other RON doesn't slap your wrist over this one......stil,l it was a nice insight into your fascinating work environment

Ian
I dont think so!
As said earlier, I will have another thread up and running later but that one will include other aspects of life here. Not so many machines though!!

Ron.

colin-stevens

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 03:56:10 pm »

thought you were treading on shaky ground. hope its all ok
grumpy old XXX

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 09:01:54 pm »

Dam! Sorry Kimi, Felipe,  the pictures have been removed!
  We'll have to find another way of stopping Lewis!  ;)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

hopeitfloats

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 01:01:57 am »

fernando will if they cant martin. keep up the good work ron. you sure post some interesting threads on your F1 activities.

craftysod

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 02:37:09 pm »

Never mind Ron we did get a little insight of what it is like in the operating theatre,i did offer the prancing horses the pics that i saved,but they refused and said they will find another way to cheat,oops sorry win it this year
Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.