Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone go fly fishing?  (Read 1719 times)

das boot

Anyone go fly fishing?
« on: November 27, 2008, 07:07:27 pm »

Just wondered if we have anyone here who fly fishes for trout? I was having a poke about in my hall cupboard looking for something and came across loads of stuff I'd forgotten I still had. There's fly boxes, reel cases, absolutely loads of flies all of sorts, shapes and descriptions (mainly all new) bass bags (one brand new and one used) and all manner of fly tying materials and a few tools as well.
Anyone interested, pm me and we'll sort out a deal....

Ta

Rich

Stavros

Re: Anyone go fly fishing?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 07:28:27 pm »

pm sent

das boot

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:14:54 am »

Here you are Dave, pic of what I found so far. I do have a shortie vest/waistcoat thingie as well which I'll add to this lot, plus there's bound to be a few more bits n' bobs kicking about.

The flies (there's the best part of quite a lot of them) are all shown in the big boxes, the smaller fly boxes are now empty. There's three of the big multi-partioned boxes, three of the flat bozes and three smaller ones, two of them Fox boxes. I do have some bigger Fox boxes I know...but as to finding them? The brown envelope contains a brand new bass bag, there's a priest with a lanyard, some very special Danish fly tying materials, two reel bags and bits n' pieces. Not shown are a set of fly fishing DVD's and a set of fly fishing videos as well....three DVD's in a boxed set, one odd DVD and four videos.

Regards,

Rich

das boot

das boot

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:57 am »

SOLD

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 20 queries.