Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: five tv  (Read 1564 times)

regiment

five tv
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:43:22 am »

whats happened to five tv was going to start on free sat yesterday  another computer mess up what did we do before computers. l  tv on automatic  still no channel 5  regiment

PT Sideshow

Re: five tv
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 01:41:20 pm »

I can't speak to 5 TV, but I have a couple of questions for you.

Does your cable channels, show the same movie either back to back or "THREE ENCORE PERFORMANCES, 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!"

Or the one I love "Premier showing of (movie fill in the blank). That has been on the tube for a year, when they mean its shown on this channel for the first time!

And do they show one or two new episodes, and then repeat them before another new one?

Also do they announce "ALL NEW EPISODE TONIGHT"  What they make episodes that are only half new, or quarter new.

As the old joke goes 500 channels and nothing on!

The other thing is Does the sound on the TV get louder when the commercials,  come on.

I know its because they are recorded at a higher volume, But the companies insit that the sound doesn't get louder. Even when shown metered evidence.

And now they are forcing everybody to move toward the HDTV's, I drove the salesman from the cable company that called nuts when I said why would I want to see more commercials clearer and brighter!
and repeats of the same show over and over.

%% {-) %%

regiment

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 01:17:27 pm »

er in doors is happy five now on freesat  {-) {-)

Hagar

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 08:50:17 am »

I can only name a few good reasons for going HDTV.
Computer animated films. Dam great on a HDTV.
Discovery or national geographic Thier HD programs are the dog danglies!

Digital photos look rather good to. As for all the other junk on tv. Pass!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.