Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: chris craft corvette build in the 50  (Read 1490 times)

schnuffellbaer

chris craft corvette build in the 50
« on: February 07, 2007, 10:25:28 pm »

hi folks,my name is paul,life in germany,be new here and ur all here be my last help,why u think,ok i told u all.

my hobby is building ships from a plan,my last ship was a harbourtug ,lenght 1,40 meters,weight,ca 40 kg,all in wood .

rightnow i restore a 47 jears old ship,i by this boat from ebay,first time i see it ,wow looks like junk,but after 3 weeks she lokks verry good.
the deck is new,the hull in epoxy,and i hope this weekend the paint is finish too.

so why comes a germany guy here in a us shipmodelforum,my great love goes to wooden boats,like chris craft,now i search a buildingplan from a chris craft corvette,and ur all here be my last help.

in germany i search the plan,nothig,ebay phaa too,mhh i think what can i make,try it in the usa,and i hope i found a plan from this beautyfull boat.
and folks dont laugh about my english,i try it so u can understand it.

sincerely paul/germany        PS:in th eevening i be in the chat from yahoo.com     classic cars 1 (the room)

lordfortesque

Re: chris craft corvette build in the 50
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 04:12:04 pm »

Hi paul, have you had any luck with your search for the chris craft corvette plans ? i have the main plan but not the template plan for the ribs/cabin etc. if you have had luck or still need the main plan please get back to me.
mike.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.