Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Job Lot  (Read 2013 times)

dave301bounty

A Job Lot
« on: December 05, 2008, 07:33:35 pm »

Hi, I have been toying with this notion for a while, I have a few boats ,a few of which are in a partly built stage , trouble is ,I  am not enjoying my hobby ,So ,I was thinking ,get some one interested in buying the lot ,that is ,the ones i dont think i will compleat , Then i can sit down and make /build /enjoy my hobby ,i was in the frame of mind i could buy fix and sell ,make a few bob profit ,then get the latest ,or up/grade , but this financial state of affairs has mucked a lot of things up ,.I must not be the only fella to find this and be in the same position ,so i am going to work out how to do it ,then sort of ask for ,a sum of ,,,,and say ,well you come round and take the lot for  what ever was /has been agreed on ,  I am not a greedy person ,and i know i will not get any where near my money back ,but pressure from within, ?and the way things are ,no-one is buying , so this is an idea i have ,.

Bee

Re: A Job Lot
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 11:32:05 pm »

Seems to me to be the inverse of what's needed. If people haven't got the readies for one model they are even less likely to be interested in several at once.
Might be better to consider selling individual bits.

regiment

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 01:16:45 pm »

what type of boats are you selling  interested regiment

sinjon

• Sinjon
  • Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 02:33:33 pm »

Get some details down, some piccy's would help, a guesstimate of how much you are looking for, and where are you.

Colin
Colin

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 02:40:20 pm »

hi there i have been watching boat sales on ebay for the last few months. The prices have come down there not much fighting driving up prices. I have seen some real bargains go for a song. so if i was you look at ebay and see what things are selling for.
When you say a job lot how many boats do you mean.

john

craftysod

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:32 pm »

A location on your profile will help,with regards to posting or collect in person and what country your in
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.