Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Abeille tug in rough weather  (Read 1667 times)

westcoaster

• Full Mayhemer
Abeille tug in rough weather
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:21:43 pm »

Can anyone give me a link to the video of an Abeille tug in rough seas. It was accompanied by the music "Marejada". I'm fairly sure I saw it on here quite a few months ago. When I looked on youtube there is a version of it there but it is obviously speeded up and also not as good quality as the one I saw before

cos918

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Abeille tug in rough weather
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 11:27:46 pm »

Hi there . Just looked on you/tube and found 4 versions of the same clip. It was the tug Abeille flandre doing a test run i think. There is only one film to the best of what i know as they had to use 2 helicopters to make it. It looks like several people on you tube have re brand it. Type in Abeille flandre and you will see several versions.

john

westcoaster

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 12:05:36 am »

Thanks for that John

oldiron

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 12:06:32 am »

Can anyone give me a link to the video of an Abeille tug in rough seas. It was accompanied by the music "Marejada". I'm fairly sure I saw it on here quite a few months ago. When I looked on youtube there is a version of it there but it is obviously speeded up and also not as good quality as the one I saw before

I believe I posted the YouTube clip you're looking for. I too was taken by the music to the point of buying the CD. However, they lifted the video shortly after I posted it. It was subsequently replace, in part, with other forms of the same thing and leaving out "Marejada"

John

westcoaster

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 01:14:11 pm »

[/quote]

I believe I posted the YouTube clip you're looking for. I too was taken by the music to the point of buying the CD. However, they lifted the video shortly after I posted it. It was subsequently replace, in part, with other forms of the same thing and leaving out "Marejada"

John
[/quote]
Thanks John, It is a pity it was removed because what is there now isn't nearly as good
Best wishes
Douglas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.