The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Bait Boats

How do i dim lights on baitboat

<< < (3/3)

chale02:
thank you for explaining things to me but yes i do want remote control of LEDs if poss so i can dim them from handset

malcolmfrary:
What type of receiver is fitted?
If it is a "normal" type, with controllers plugged into it, the job is simple - unplug the existing light controller and replace it with an ESC, modified so it won't kill the LEDs with reverse voltage, or a servo working a dimmer switch arrangement.
If it is a "special" with everything on one integrated panel, the only way is to replace the radio installation with standard parts.
You mention various boxes. I assume that one of them has the aerial wire going in one end, and a row of four small three pin connectors  at the other end.  If so, this is the receiver.  One of the connectors (not familiar with four channel sets, so guessing) probably channel 1, is your light controller.

chale02:
Hi Malcolm think it has a special one fitted so looks like live with lights as thay are or a new set up inside the boat witch just to get light to dim sounds if it could be expensive thanks for all your help

chale02:
just to let you all no iam now sorted found a place that will make me a unit to dim lights from hand set if anyone wants to no it is
www.rclighting.net thay have a few nice lighting systems in  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version