The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Pleasure boats, Sports, Race, Power and Leisure Boats:

One for you speed freaks...

(1/3) > >>

das boot:
You guys seen this brute of a thing? The word 'frightening' springs to mind....

Rich

omra85:
You're right Rich - that's one well made garden table  {-) {-)

The hydro looks the business and I like the 'home made' mixture controls (at least I think they are)
Pity the engines are Piccos, still it won't be on the water long  :o :o {-)

Don't let Bill see this - he'll get really upset! His hydro only has ONE engine  {-) {-)

Danny

Martin (Admin):

--- Quote --- Pity the engines are Piccos, still it won't be on the water long 
--- End quote ---

What are the glow engines of choice these days Danny?

Bill D203:
Seen It Danny. Just think of all them Glow plugs he is going to use. He he he. Must be a Job to get the engines to run balanced.
Your right I will stick to my Zen. Had it's second run today. after a bit of messing around getting the carb set up BINGO. It's going like the clappers . Brown pants time!
I most think about going to MK very soon to run it.
 :-))

omra85:
Martin - anything with a con rod that will last more than 10 minutes  ;)  big CMB's have steel rods, Picco have ally (there used to be a 'competition' alloy rod available from Aeromarine for early OPS's and Piccos but I don't think they do them now).
They seem to be OK until you open the revs above 32000  {-) {-)

Bill - if you've been on the small pond at Fairlands, you should have been able to go flat out for ......  10 or 11 FEET  {-) {-)
Get over to MK (but ask Harry nicely first!) and take a REALLY big nappy  {-) {-) ;D

Danny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version