Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: models for sale  (Read 1802 times)

lifeboat

models for sale
« on: February 01, 2009, 07:05:50 pm »

can anyone help me i am a new member and put some model boats on today for sale only to have them removed with no explaination why i have contacted martin and he does not tell me what ive done wrong i cant seem to find anyone to help me please can someone help me out

Stavros

Re: models for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 07:18:10 pm »

Pm a moderator plenty to choose from Tiger Tiger,Colin Bishop,Shipmate 60,Bunkerbarge,Roger in France,Peter Fitness,Martin(Site owner) I am sure I have missed someone out dare say they will shout if I have. Contact any of these by Pm tell them  your reasons ect and they will see you right

Stav

craftysod

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 07:25:45 pm »

Probably if you read the rules,you have to be a full mayhemmer to advertise any sales.otherwise any tom,dick and harry can pop in and try to sell a boat.
It would have been better to send Martin a message first,he is a very obliging guy and could have posted for you
Mark

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 07:26:18 pm »

I believe Martin has already sent you a message however, if you read the sales board rules, you will see that you need to be a full member, i.e. have over 10 posts to you name before you can put up sales items.

It helps to prevent Mahem being used as cheap advertising

As for help, your post above came in very quick succession after your sales posts were removed so I think a polite enquiry may have produced suprprising results.  As I have already said Martin has sent you a message so it may pay to have a check through your messages before saying that no-one is helping you.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

gyronuts

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 03:38:57 pm »

Hi,
   Same thing happened to me . Just ensure you have a minimum of 25 posts and then you can use the sales and wants section. Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.