Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Range of sound units.  (Read 9427 times)

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
Re: New Range of sound units.
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 04:15:04 pm »

After being the recipient of everybody and their dog getting involved in the past over what started via a PM and should have stayed there,THIS is when the Moderators should get involved at an early stage and keep the hangers on --- off.

Regards  Ian.

OH BB, YOU are a Moderator???
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 04:33:01 pm »

Cheeky bu______ Circlip!  ok2

Actually, it seems the forum has served 'what it's intended for' in this case.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

andyn

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 04:43:02 pm »

This forum is for a group of like minded people to get together and talk about something we love. Boating.

As a by product of this, we have discussions about companies and their service, after all, we all want the best deal, so we talk about customer satisfaction and the quality of the products. This is what happens in open conversation. If you want people to buy things from you, you most of all need their trust. You can easily see why then, that ACTion Electronics and Mark's Model Bits are held in highest regard here...

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 09:05:26 pm »

The great problem with all complex modern electronic devices is that there is always an improvement on the way, it will always do twice as much, and it will probably be cheaper.  Computers are the most striking example.  Following BBs logic, no-body would have bought a computer in the last ten years because the new, cheaper, improved version was on the horizon - those of us who have bought usually have a really sharp knife to unpack the thing before its out of date.  Its just how the real world works.  If you want a particular item at a particular time, and it is available at a stated price at that time, that is usually the price you pay.  If the same company later the same day announces a forthcoming MK2 in the near future, again, welcome to the real world.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:52 pm »

Since my original post on this thread I am very happy to be able to report that Model Solutions of Canada have been in constant communication and we have come to a mutually benefical arrangement.

I am very impressed with their committment to customer satisfaction and because of this, combined with the already proven excellent product they sell, I am more than happy to endorse and  recommend thier products.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 10:37:42 pm »

OK, the forum's job is done.
Subject closed.

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

andygh

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 02:07:12 am »

New Range of sound units.

Our new range of sound units is coming soon.
Before we finalize the design we would like your input.

WHAT SOUNDS DO YOU WANT?

Please post what sound effects you would like.

Regards, Anthony

What ever happened about this  {:-{
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.