Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: derekwarner_decoy signed in again  (Read 2591 times)

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
derekwarner_decoy signed in again
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:54:14 pm »

OK... before the barrage of complaint  {-)....yes I have signed in again & upon reflection suggest

1) I did make inappropiate comments with reference to the moderators
2) To this I apologise....as my comments clearly  O0 were  %% & contravened my accepted acceptance of the Mayhem rules  :police:
3) As many will know I am OZ convict stock....bordering on retirement & NO I do not suffer from PMT...but originally was only trying to stand up for & defend a fellow member....in my defence I think most moderators missed this  >>:-(
4) My biggest challange now is a personal .....PM to 'bogstandard" to get him back on side here as a member  :-)) ...I will keep you posted........

Do I get my credits of 269 previous postings & XXX days back? ..............Derek  {-) {-)

Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

rsm

Re: derekwarner_decoy signed in again
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 03:02:43 pm »

Nice to have you back Derek.  O0

Roger.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 03:05:31 pm »

Welcome back Derek.
 All water under the bridge... now build a boat and we'll sail on it!  :-))
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 03:13:07 pm »

Nice to have you back  :-)
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 04:41:34 pm »

Glad to see you back, Sometimes these storms in a teacup get into the saucer but no harm done.

Colin

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 05:15:06 pm »

Nice to see you back Derek, getting Bogstandard may not be straightforward but I personally miss his input here.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

Roger in France

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 06:19:04 pm »

Welcome back, Derek. We Mods. are quite thick skinned (we have to be) and we hate to see Members leave. We also respect those who have the guts to rejoin.

Roger in France

kiwi

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 07:21:11 pm »

Nice to see you back
and hope 'bogs' come as well
kiwi

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 08:02:50 pm »

Hi Derek

Looks like you still have your 'credits' because you didn't actually click the ' going' button. ( Just noticed you're the latest member to join !!! so maybe I'm wrong)   :embarrassed:

I glad you've decided to stay. I would have missed you and the help you've given me.  :-))

Welcome back

ken
Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 12:28:52 pm »

Gents.......a response which is self explanatory....I can offer no more............ the singular intent of my re-signing on was to try & get 'bogstandard' back into the forum but as Bunkerbarge suggested.........a very slim chance
However for me personally....I know that I can still post a question from 22,000 km away & get an answer...........thanks 'bogs' ........Derek  :-))
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
----- Original Message -----
To: Derek L Warner Pty Ltd
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Model Mayhem

Hi Derek,

Just to let you know, it was nothing to do with your posts, or the actions of the moderators with regards to them that brought about my leaving.

I have very deep personal morals, and when Martin stuck the 'rules' into the post, it was like a red rag to a bull. I will abide by the rules, but one thing I won't accept is having them stuck in my face, as he did. So I followed his rules, and as they stated, 'if you don't like it, leave'.

It was exactly the same on Paddleducks, they were considering charging people for items that I had freely put on the site.
Again my morals kicked in, and I left them to it, wanting nothing more to do with a site who's moderators would even consider such a thing.

So I am very sorry, but I will not resume any dealings at all with the Mayhem site.
I will use my expertise elsewhere, where moderators have more respect and understanding of the needs of others, rather than their own self importance.

You can post the reply above on the Mayhem site if you wish, it just might change their way of thinking a little bit

John

Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

das boot

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 03:46:49 pm »

Welcome back Derek...glad you changed your mind.

Rich

polaris

• Shipmate
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 06:08:45 pm »

Dear Derek,

Did you rcv. a long'ish IM from me a week or so ago? I might possibly have sent it to your old adds. by accident (or the new one might not have been fully active for some reason or another at that time), and it may be lost in cyber space somewhere! - hope not as it would be a "bu" to write again! - unless I was clever enough to save a copy (can't find it at first glance, but that doesn't mean it isn't there... somewhere!).

Regards, Bernard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 23 queries.