Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IT'S A HOAX, AGAIN  (Read 3853 times)

bigH

IT'S A HOAX, AGAIN
« on: February 15, 2009, 03:13:48 pm »

>>:-(  The silly season is on us again, why am I the one that gets picked on when these hoaxes run the rounds ???
 I have had seven e-mails from seven different people I know about the free Ericsson laptop that you can claim from them
if you send to eight friends an e-mails telling them about this offer, IT IS A HOAX!, stop sending me this junk , I have enough
junk mail as it is be warned  BigH

BlueWotsit

• Full Mayhemer
Re: IT'S A HOAX, AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:26:07 pm »

easy solution.............

dont bother having any friends    %) %)           :-)) :-))

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 03:39:37 pm »

Don't listen to him BigH, I'm your friend and may tell you about an share opportunity in a small upcoming company called Enron .... I've also come into a lot of money in Nigeria!!!
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

BlueWotsit

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 04:33:29 pm »

so its you sending out those emails Martin    <*< <*<    :police: :police:

bigH

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:02 pm »

<:(  Tried the no friends BlueWotis,  but found out that my drink problem worsened, I had to buy my own*****
     %)  Martin, you don't catch me with that shares thingy, I'm not that stupid,  but I could be interested in the Nigeria watsit    bigH

omra85

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 09:12:55 pm »

Don't worry BigH - I get some funny emails too, but some of it does work!

My last one gave a clue to the secret in the little brackets,  so, after eating only FIVE tins of SPAM, I looked around the garden and sure enough

-there was a rock measuring 9"

- AND it was extremely hard (it fell out of the vernier and landed on my foot)!

How do they know  {:-{ {:-{

I wrote to thank them but have not had a reply yet....

Danny
 %%

andyn

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 11:40:28 pm »

{-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 11:32:19 am »

Just a thought ....if we all forward the details of the business deals that we get offered by email from John in Nigeria and Chen in the Shanghai bank to A Darling, along with the lottery win notifications, he can take up the offers and we will be a rich country again and none of us need ever pay any tax again.  ;)
I mean, I must have been offered at least £15M so far this year, but I can't really be bothered to collect it.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

bigH

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 02:31:21 pm »

:-))   I don't believe in those money scams Malcom, my wife and my children are always sending them to me.
  They say that if I give them all my details they will act as go-betweens, do you think they are genuine ????

Martin, I won't bother with that Nigeria money thing, since you put my photo on the last Wariwick show photos
   I've been inundated with requests asking if the clown can do kiddies shows..  I don't mind but they want me to pay THEM.
                     Harry  AKA  bigH

omra85

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 03:58:53 pm »

:-))   I don't believe in those money scams Malcom, my wife and my children are always sending them to me.
                     Harry  AKA  bigH

Harry, be very careful on your computer!  These are what is know as "Phishing" emails, and are usually sent out by families to find out where their father is  O0 :o  Don't be fooled by glib promises of "Father's Day" presents - you'll regret it in the long run  :-X

Da .... something or other

bigH

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 02:51:16 pm »

{-)  {-)  {-)  {-)  {-)  {-)
  I wish you had told me that before Danny, I have already arranged for my boat to be sunk in the middle of the lake and my kegs to
   be found on the launch ramp, meanwhile I've arranged to buy a house (Well a tent up a tree really) on a site for the M1694322...
  I shall turn up as soon as the pubs open and sell my story to the mail or some other comic for the price of a fag paper filled with the finest
  grass (from the queens lawn at buck house) and retire to the penthouse suite at Dartmoor HMP, where I shall be given my own TV, library, pool table and a man to wake me up in the morning with a cup of rosy.    Phoar''    Harry

Philipsparker

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 03:04:02 pm »

Don't knock the Nigerian Scammers. They can be very funny if you reply to them !

http://www.pagenumberone.co.uk/articles/scam.htm

Phil

garston1

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 03:53:14 pm »

I replied to the Nigerians that i was a Mafia Boss and bad things would happen to them if they didn't stop mailing me. I've been Nigerian clean ever since! 8)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 06:36:24 pm »

I just remembered this....
http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=14104.msg135091#msg135091

Hilarious account from somebody on the Times who responded to one of the Nigerian scam emails pretending to be interested.

http://www.silicon.com/research/specialreports/thespamreport/0,39025001,10002928,00.htm?r=1
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

bigH

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 11:25:53 am »

>>:-( >>:-(   

garston, I tried that... now the bluddy mafia are after me  <:(  <:(  <:(   bigH

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 07:29:07 pm »

Hi bigH.  Have you got any good recipes for horses heads?  %%
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

omra85

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 07:55:56 pm »

It's the horse's "douvers" Harry will be getting  :-))

Don Keyhoatey   {-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.