Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/200 scale Lindberg Graf Zeppelin  (Read 5609 times)

swordfish fairey

1/200 scale Lindberg Graf Zeppelin
« on: March 05, 2009, 09:50:00 pm »

I just found this looking for info on the Lindberg Japanese subs and thought Fantastic, that is untill I looked a little closer, it's not 1st of April is it? It is due? to be released late 2009 at around U.S.$250.00..????? :o..............Smudge

DavieTait

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1/200 scale Lindberg Graf Zeppelin
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:16:10 pm »

No absolutely genuine , I've seen reports and close up photos of one of the pre-production models on another website last year and they're hoping to have this in full production by June I think and at 1/200th scale will be idea for R/C  :-)) :-))
Davie Tait,
Scotland

DavieTait

• Full Mayhemer
Davie Tait,
Scotland

Edward Pinniger

• Full Mayhemer
    • Plastic Ship Kit Previews
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 05:02:57 pm »

A 1/200 aircraft carrier in plastic will be an impressive sight! However, I really don't understand why Lindberg picked this particular subject - a ship which was never actually completed or commissioned. I can only think that they're hoping the "Luftwaffe 1946" factor will increase interest + sails, but a US Navy or IJN subject would surely have wider appeal.

Hagar

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 02:40:35 pm »

As it was the only AC that the Germans ever built, I have often wondered why no one has done it before now. OK was not finnished until after the war was ended and got taken by the Russians to use as target practic. Not a very impressive service record by any account!
Maybee We would be more enthusiastic if it where an HMS Ark Royal......Oh Yer, That I would buy!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.