Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MV MUIRNEAG  (Read 5086 times)

parky

MV MUIRNEAG
« on: March 26, 2009, 09:05:33 am »

Hi gents i have been asked to build deans marine MV MUIRNEAG i wonder if anyone has pictures of a build on this vessel also plans the plans that come with the model are very poor and look as they have been in the sun for 100years any help would be much appreciated  thanks parky

hama

Re: MV MUIRNEAG
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:36:40 pm »

Sorry, can't help. I'm just gonna look forward very much to watch this thread as I'm very curious about this model. Haven't found anything about this model on the net. Hope you get help here and can get on with the build, good luck!
Hama.

wallace

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 04:51:26 pm »

:-))  Try going onto Deans Marines site the model is on there you can get the plan from them,

:o wallace

parky

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 08:52:18 am »

:-))  Try going onto Deans Marines site the model is on there you can get the plan from them,

:o wallace
:-))Hi Wally the kit came from Dean marine and the plans came with it but as i said they look 100 years old the paper is yellow not white so you can imagine the drawings which look as they are done in pencil are poor to make out  thanks  parky

parky

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 09:10:41 am »

Sorry, can't help. I'm just gonna look forward very much to watch this thread as I'm very curious about this model. Haven't found anything about this model on the net. Hope you get help here and can get on with the build, good luck!
Hama.
:-))Hi Hamer the MV MUIRNEAG is a car ferry and if you go on to www.trawler photos.co.UK then in to gallery  and search there are a few pictures of her as i have only done tugs and lifeboats this will be a bit diffrent thanks parky

hama

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 06:44:59 pm »

Hi Parky!
Any progress on this one yet? I'm still curios about this kit and would like to see some pictures of it, and of course a completed one someday.  :-)
Hama

dave301bounty

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 07:41:27 pm »

Stan .go on ship spotters ,pick out the feery /coaster ,whatever .you will find the vessel .the rest is a lot of searching .

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 08:10:11 pm »

Hi Parky, get onto Deans, ask them nicely and they will sell you the plan. :-))
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.