Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maldon Area Club  (Read 4631 times)

Inkmark

Maldon Area Club
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:37:38 pm »

Hi Everybody
Does anyone know of a cliub in the Maldon, Essex area?
I know the model sailing barge fratenity sail at the park but what about the faster things in life?
Thanks
Mark

Stavros

Re: Maldon Area Club
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 10:44:28 pm »

Try the Wat Tyler Model Boat Club not far away from you in Pitsea at the Motor Boat museum.They meet most sundays from 10 am give barty230 a pm he is the sec and Djrobbo is also high in the heiarachy!!!!!!!!..........Only scale speed though NO FAST ELECTRICS or IC

Stav

Inkmark

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 12:42:10 pm »

Thanks for that Stav
I had hoped there would be a club that uses the park at Maldon, fairly small boat pond but a nice promenade.
I am doing scale electric now, IC too much noise.
I will give Wat Tyler a visit.
Cheers
Mark

djrobbo

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 07:07:37 pm »

Hi mark.......stavros is perfectly correct , i have taken over the reigns as club chairman ..anything you need to know just give me or barty a pm and will be only too pleased to help

regards.....bob.

p.s how are you keeping stav....long time no see.....when you coming down to play again :-))

taximart

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 04:06:49 pm »

Hi inkmark, I use the pond in Maldon and anything is aloud but not i.c. because of the noise. You do not have to be a member of the barge club or any club as the pond is for the general public. The pond was rebuilt a few years a go and is great. Their is a problem though, the pond gets clogged up with weed and stops the boats, I believe it is the councils job to clean it but they are not too bothered. Martin

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 06:01:15 pm »

Hi Mark. The Basildon Boat Club meet every Sunday.9.30 to 1 ish. At Glouster park Basildon Adj to the swimming pool.We have a
Boathouse with power Toilet Kitchen etc. Come along and have a sail.We will make you welcome.Free parking on Sundays
Thanks John 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.