Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: switcher  (Read 1867 times)

destroyer42

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
switcher
« on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:00 pm »

Hi Everbody,
Does anybody recall the switcher that you you can put on your transmitter that converts 1 channel into 6 or eight channels part of it went into the boat and the other part was a push button pad that you stuck on the front of your TX. Anybody know what they are called and if you can still get them?

Destroyer42

Bartapuss

• Full Mayhemer
  • Deltic's Rule OK!
Re: switcher
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 10:20:47 pm »

I beleive Pandal models was doing it.
Every time I learn something new, it pushes something old out of my brain - I says wot I likes and I likes wot I say!!!

FullLeatherJacket

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 11:12:37 pm »

These used to be available from Model Solutions of Canada, although they no longer appear on the website. Maybe David Harrison (CEO) might have one or two left? It has to be worth an E-Mail...........he doesn't bite (well, he doesn't draw much blood anyway!)

As an alternative, you might consider 433MHz. Google Quasar Electronics and click through. Our very own Faraday's Cage uses their 4-way module to operate the crane on his Vliestroom.

FLJ

Bartapuss

• Full Mayhemer
  • Deltic's Rule OK!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 02:19:30 pm »

Sorry it should read Pandan models not Pandal, anyway checked their site but no longer seam to list anything electronic now only bespoke boat & plane kits ???. Give Subtec or RC Model Workshop a go. Might be something you could look into as a next product FLJ.
Every time I learn something new, it pushes something old out of my brain - I says wot I likes and I likes wot I say!!!

robbo770

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 02:56:38 pm »

I have one 8 button module only left, just drop me a line if your intrested

Thanks Rob @ SubTech
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.