Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: French Trawler VIVALDI.  (Read 24382 times)

More Coffee

Re: French Trawler VIVALDI.
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2009, 10:50:46 pm »

If i could build like that ,,out right quit my day job ...

That is Museum quality beyond any reasonable doubt.. :-))

emspaul

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 11:35:28 pm »

You have shone some outstanding brass work!

Moderated

VIVALDI

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2009, 11:49:11 am »

Now if that can be made in 1/96th scale .
Who wants to try?
Paul

Vous avez brillé un certain travail en laiton exceptionnel ! Maintenant si cela peut être fait dans la 1/96th balance. Qui veut essayer ? Paul

hello,

>>:-( >>:-(   This is not correct to take advantage of a topic to advertise your business, especially to military models that have absolutely nothing to do with models of trawlers. If you want to advertise, open another topic, but just do not pollute this subject, thank you. nhp651 asked me to open a topic to present the trawler VIVALDI, and nothing else, and certainly not the promotion of a company!  >:-o

English french translator you are using is not understandable. {:-{

@, Philippe

Proteus

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2009, 12:15:37 pm »

Who wants to try?
Paul

Vous avez brillé un certain travail en laiton exceptionnel ! Maintenant si cela peut être fait dans la 1/96th balance. Qui veut essayer ? Paul

hello,

>>:-( >>:-(   This is not correct to take advantage of a topic to advertise your business, especially to military models that have absolutely nothing to do with models of trawlers. If you want to advertise, open another topic, but just do not pollute this subject, thank you. nhp651 asked me to open a topic to present the trawler VIVALDI, and nothing else, and certainly not the promotion of a company!  >:-o

@, Philippe

I  agree this is getting a bit much this advertising .

Proteus

nhp651

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2009, 12:31:24 pm »

here here, phillipe.
could the moderators or martin please remove the advert, and we can just concentrate on phillipes beautiful work.
thanks.
neil.

Jerome Morris

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 05:45:46 pm »

Philippe, You sir, are a master in the field of building with aluminum. And a beautiful fishing trawler you have built.
 I look forward to the next vessel from your hands.
 One question. The paste you use. Is it to stick the aluminum to the wood frame, or aluminum to aluminum?

ronkh

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 05:56:06 pm »

Who wants to try?
Paul

You can still click on to the web site! I think you will need to modify the whole lot to remove the "free advertisment".
Lovely build Vivaldi.

Ron.

hello,

@, Philippe
I haven't quite put the above on correctly but I believe you can see what I mean. The site is still accessible.

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 06:14:34 pm »

He puts that web site address on all his postings  >>:-(
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

The long Build

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 06:42:11 pm »

I can't see anything wrong with the posting ,

"You have shone some outstanding brass work!
Who wants to try?"

if you look at all the posts by emspaul they all pretty well have that signature on , and wasn't advertising as such. There are a lot of members on here who could have replied who also have their business addy in their Signature.
(might be better to have the www site in the signature area rather than the main text granted)

And I have to agree with Paul , what a work of art..  I to also would like that test tank by the house. 

Larry

VIVALDI

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 07:56:14 pm »

I can't see anything wrong with the posting ,

"You have shone some outstanding brass work!
Who wants to try?"

if you look at all the posts by emspaul they all pretty well have that signature on , and wasn't advertising as such. There are a lot of members on here who could have replied who also have their business addy in their Signature.
(might be better to have the www site in the signature area rather than the main text granted)

And I have to agree with Paul , what a work of art..  I to also would like that test tank by the house. 

Larry

I thank you for your comments everyone!  :-)) O0

Then, I do not agree!  >>:-(

First, it is a deviation from the topic. We are talking about french trawler, and that person presents warships. And I may offend the world, but I hated warships!  <*< <*<

Secondly, he introduced a commercial site! This is not innocent!  :P

If this should happen again, so I prefer that the administrator removes the topic and my name on the forum.  :-X

I do not want to serve as a springboard for any commercial website. >:-o

I work with a manufacturer of fittings for model boats, and never on a forum I would advertise for him, because a forum should be a space to discuss, and not a way to promote any action commercial.

It's my opinion! You may not share, but if it should be allowed a practice I do not post here anymore. :-X :-X :-X

I hope that despite my English not perfect, you understand me! {:-{ :D :embarrassed:

@+, Philippe!

nhp651

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 08:30:30 pm »

it would be a sad loss to us all, vivaldi if you were to stop posting on this site. have a word with martin and tell him how you feel,
neil. :-))

Roger in France

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:01 am »

VIVALDI,

Martin and we Moderators understand how you feel.

Unfortunately Mayhem is being used by a number of folk who want to promote their own interests. We attempt to eliminate them as soon as we see their efforts and we very much appreciate any Member using the "Report to Moderator" button to draw our attention to something we have missed.

We have tightened the Sales Rules to make it clear that a Member or a Trader cannot get away with abusing this Site.

Votre anglais c'est bien. Nous vous comprend tres bien, merci. (Translation as required by Mayhem Rules: "Your English is OK. We understand you very well, thank you").

Roger in France

nhp651

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 08:19:58 am »

roger, could you therefore remove the links to the offending threads, for Vivaldi's peace of mind.
after all, less offending sections HAVE been removed before on many occasions.
neil  :-))

VIVALDI

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 11:27:46 am »

I would like to thank the team of the forum for their fast intervention!  :-))

OK, for me the incident is closed...

+, Philippe!

Ghost in the shell

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 01:04:46 pm »

phillipe, A am intrigued at the V/P screws, have you got any pictures of how you made them work?
Go Nuclear!  you'll love it

VIVALDI

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 06:34:06 pm »

phillipe, A am intrigued at the V/P screws, have you got any pictures of how you made them work?

Please Ghost in the shell, could you tell me what screws you mentioned (V/P????), I did not understand, sorry!

If I know what we are talking, I put a picture, no problems ;)

@+, Philippe!

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 06:44:39 pm »

I think he means variable pitch propellers. You will have to excuse ghosty, we are still trying to teach him English  ;)
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Roger in France

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 08:07:06 pm »

If it helps......the French for "propellor" is "helice" with an accent on the "e" which i am too lazy to go through the multiple steps to find on an English keyboard!

Roger in France

craftysod

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 08:12:03 pm »

Vivaldi refered it as controlable pitch prop,if that helps.
Superb built boat
Mark

wbeedie

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2009, 08:32:40 pm »

VIVALDI on no account are you allowed to leave this site,I have shown many people the photographs of this build  and at first most people thought it was a Full size trawler and thay were astounded by the amount of detail  that has been put into this masterpiece which I would compare to the work that was put into the Cistine Chapel excuse the spelling

VIVALDI

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2009, 08:38:28 pm »

if you speak English with an accent, how would you like me to understand!  {-) {-) {-) :embarrassed:

Here is the link of the build of the "hélice à pas variable" (in french language). You can see how i made screws :

lien en français:

http://cnavale.quennetier.free.fr/spip.php?article17

link in english :

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://cnavale.quennetier.free.fr/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://cnavale.quennetier.free.fr/%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3DG6K%26sa%3DG

if you want to be patient in the coming months I'll show you how I work on these parts in the topic:

Prototype trawler "Stiren Ar Mor"   http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=16680.0

VIVALDI

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2009, 08:49:58 pm »

VIVALDI on no account are you allowed to leave this site,I have shown many people the photographs of this build  and at first most people thought it was a Full size trawler and thay were astounded by the amount of detail  that has been put into this masterpiece which I would compare to the work that was put into the Cistine Chapel excuse the spelling

Thank you for all the messages of praise.

if I come here, this is just to show you how I work and want to share my scratchbuild technics.

I have no desire to leave, but I simply ask you to ask your questions in English that I can understand, thank you! ;)

Thank you to those who help me understand some messages! :-)) O0

@+, Philippe!

VIVALDI

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 07:47:54 am »

Hello,

The model club of Brest (France, Britanny) will attend the International Model Boat Show on 6, 7 & 8 November 2009 at Warwick. The models of Vivaldi and the Galaxy will be present. I hope to meet some of you during this weekend!

Kénavo!

MCAT

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 09:34:24 am »

Vivaldi

I was at warwick this year. I said to my friends one of those models on the french stand should get best in show,
supprised they didnot a third I believe

I have only just found this posting. after seeing how these are built and the skill used in many aspects of modeling   
you guys without doubt are some of the best,  I also saw you there the year before with a part built tug.
it is nice of you to take the trouble to travel over to the show and I know it is greatly appreciated by many people.

see you all next year I hope

Mick

VIVALDI

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 06:19:26 pm »

Hello,

Mick, we are very pleased to be third. It is a great result, with the quality of some models exposed!

Thank you for your appreciation.

And thank's to all the modelers for their hospitality and kindness.

I will certainly return (now that I know the way!  :-)) ok2). I dont know when exactly, but I will return it on! And hopefully with more models... ok2

Kénavo, Philippe!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 23 queries.