Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: tamiya 1/350 rc fleet pics  (Read 18999 times)

uboatbuilder

• Full Mayhemer
Re: tamiya 1/350 rc fleet pics
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2006, 03:37:42 pm »

If anyone needs more info just ask, Kikkari im thinkin' you might need prop shops contact details (if you dont have them already) if you do ask and ill get it on here.

Grant  :)  :)

kikkari

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2006, 02:20:49 pm »

Well I just have to get an etch set and try then.  I'll have a look to see if there's anything at the Blackpool show - never been to a boat show before so not quite sure what to expect.

I've been a bit busy with work and model cars, so not much progress from me.  I had some advice about making my own props so I'm going to give that a try - keep an eye out on my Mikasa build thread to see how I get on...

If I don't post anything about making props and I ask you about prop shop then I guess you'll have enough tact not to ask how I got on with making props! :)

J.beazley

• Full Mayhemer
  • The building never ends
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2007, 05:11:18 pm »

Grant could i bother you to repost up some pictures of your Bismarck with a internal picture aswell  ;D

Cant afford a 1/72nd scale bismarck :( so i spent an hour in the model shop deciding whether to get the tamiya 1/350 bismarck or revells 1/72 flower corvette, finally decided to go for the bismarck which is a personal favourite ship of mine anyway.

dont think i will be able to get it as nice as yours but will give it a try, should be a nice model out on the lake even if a bit smaller then i would have liked  ;)

Jay
1:48th scale for my ships. Large enough to show gratuitous detail, small enough to stay married.

Shipmate60

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • You bark - I will bite!!!
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2007, 06:06:55 pm »

Jay,
I got a r/c plastic kit in my study.

Bob
Officially a GOG.

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2007, 06:21:04 pm »

Good god man is there any thing you haven't got ?

Richard :-*
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2007, 06:54:36 pm »

Grant could i bother you to repost up some pictures of your Bismarck with a internal picture aswell  ;D

Cant afford a 1/72nd scale bismarck :( so i spent an hour in the model shop deciding whether to get the tamiya 1/350 bismarck or revells 1/72 flower corvette, finally decided to go for the bismarck which is a personal favourite ship of mine anyway.

dont think i will be able to get it as nice as yours but will give it a try, should be a nice model out on the lake even if a bit smaller then i would have liked  ;)

Jay
Jay exterior photos are on page 1 of this thread.

Richard ;)
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

uboatbuilder

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2007, 09:26:57 am »

Hi jay, i apologise for the delay i havent been on here properly in ages but i have some pics for you i hope they're ok i took them quickly this morning on my phone rather than charging my camera hope the quality is ok. if you want any more just ask, and ill try to be quicker in getting them on ;D ;D

sorry again

Grant

J.beazley

• Full Mayhemer
  • The building never ends
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2007, 01:24:24 pm »

Fantastic cheers ;D

I can fit mine out similar to yours then get it on the water one day when its finished.

Jay
1:48th scale for my ships. Large enough to show gratuitous detail, small enough to stay married.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 22 queries.