Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: GURKHAS PETITION  (Read 11517 times)

Wetwater

• Full Mayhemer
  • My mind often wanders. Once it left completely.
Re: GURKHAS PETITION
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:32 pm »

Signed,  :-)) along with 4 other family members.  Let them all stay and get rid of the parasites flooding into the country instead. 
   Used to often see them when they were off duty in Aldershot a few years ago..  Always quiet, smartly dressed and polite.
   A complete contrast to the trash we have here now.  >:-o
Alan.

D.P. Chandler

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 11:26:01 pm »

I cannot sign the petition as I am not a U.K. resident. (Jersey, Independent Channel Islands,dont you know)

but I support the cause a 110%. These brave and honourable people should not be treated like this by a govenment who are not worthy to stand in thier shadow.

Keep fighting for justice you guys.

Peter C

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2009, 09:23:18 am »

Please feel free to copy the link and send to all your contacts.

My dad was in the SAS and he said it was the one regiment they respected above all others, LRDG excepted.

www.gurkhajustice.org.uk
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

w3bby

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2009, 09:34:49 am »

I cannot sign the petition as I am not a U.K. resident. (Jersey, Independent Channel Islands,dont you know)
Oh yes you can... I reside in Sweden but as a British citizen and ex Forces I have signed. Don't click "UK resident", just click "Join" and it will say that as you are not a UK resident the "powers that be" will not regard your opinion as highly as that of a UK resident. Just click "join" again and you are done. :-))

BarryM

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:45 am »

Signed.

The Ghurkas are good enough to fight and die for us but not good enough to live with us? I don't think so!

A typical decision of politicians who are happy to send troops to war but will never serve themselves. Makes me sick to be on the same island.

Barry M

a3nige

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 12:01:25 pm »

Signed.
"You're a hard person to ignore, but well worth the effort !"

steamboatmodel

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 04:30:39 pm »

I have signed, I don't know how much it will help.
My Father said they were the best and most loyal allies we could have.
Regards,
Gerald.

Bartapuss

• Full Mayhemer
  • Deltic's Rule OK!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 04:31:17 pm »

Just another sign of how evil, pathetic and corrupted this country is becoming, especially regarding its treatment of a people who believe it is an honor to serve in this country's armed forces but denied basic right to be treated equally, its times like this that I feel ashamed to be British.

Signed.
Every time I learn something new, it pushes something old out of my brain - I says wot I likes and I likes wot I say!!!

Inkmark

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 04:37:17 pm »

Signed
We are looking for justice and honour here, words that our government don't seem to understand.

djrobbo

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 08:34:10 pm »

Signed...along with all my family............only met a couple of ghurkas who were old forces buddies of my dads in ww11...........he would not hear any thing said against them and swore that they were the two people he would trust his life to........As has already been said i am sure the scum bags we have in government are hell bent on totally destroying this country...which they are currently making a pretty good job off  <*< <*< <*<

Would the last person to leave the country please turn off the lights <:( <:(

regards..............bob.

D.P. Chandler

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 11:18:36 pm »

Oh yes you can... I reside in Sweden but as a British citizen and ex Forces I have signed. Don't click "UK resident", just click "Join" and it will say that as you are not a UK resident the "powers that be" will not regard your opinion as highly as that of a UK resident. Just click "join" again and you are done. :-))
Thanks for that, have signed up.

DARLEK1

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 11:26:39 pm »

Their curries are better than any Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi, I have ever had too!
 Superb!

Paul... :-)

Malcolm Reade

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 12:01:28 am »

I can think of no more convincing reason...

Malc

DARLEK1

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 12:33:02 am »

:} Chers Malc, I know a few!
 Paul... ok2

TCC

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 10:50:27 am »

Excuse my interuptng th pledges but what's the reason behind the govt. line? Is it that if they let the gurkhas in, they then have to let in everyone from the family and descendents from commonweath forces who served since ww1 to your humble iraqi dishwasher currently using Fairy in Basra?

The gurkha decision sets a precedent, what? and maybe that's what they're scared of?

Howeever, the tactics are very 'yes Minister', everyone who's got a high decoration of has served 20 yrs when the max was 13/15! Pardon my fench but that was flippin disgusting!

[I signed days ago... didn't need no internet thread to prompt me.   I even gave my right address. ;-)]

polaris

• Shipmate
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 06:12:41 pm »

Done

steamshed

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 06:33:58 pm »

DONE

sheerline

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 09:03:57 pm »

Dissapointed and disgusted (as usual) with this twisted useless bunch of cretins in Westminster. What a stab in the back for just about the finest bunch of people ever to support our country. After all the dregs of humanity who are allowed to live here, to reject the most deserving such as these is an act beyond the bounds of credulity!

These men are a very special and deserving case, I signed this and wish them God speed to the proper conclusion which should be their right!

MikeK

• Full Mayhemer
  • Utter Bloody Chaos !!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2009, 09:03:27 am »

Got the update from Joanna Lumley this morning asking to contact your MP and requesting him to attend Westminster on Wedneday for the vote on the Gurkhas. Just done it, you can find out who your mp is at this site:   www.theyworkforyou.com

Mike

MCAT

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2009, 09:25:42 am »

Signed  .
 come fight for our country, thanks a lot now "xxxxx" off .  what a discrace, if anyone deserves to be a drain on UK resources
its those guy's ,  and it would not be a drain  only used that word to highlight the waster's we do give refuge to.

Beachcomber

• Shipmate
  • Proud to be a part of the Model Boat Mayhem Forum.
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2009, 02:43:01 pm »

Signed  with pleasure   :-)) :-)) :-))

chingdevil

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2009, 06:45:44 pm »

I wrote to my MP today, I hope he listens

Brian

craftysod

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2009, 07:19:27 pm »

Dont be daft Brian,it wasnt written on a £50 note

sheerline

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2009, 08:33:19 pm »

Excellent Craftysod, wish I had thought of that one!
It would appear that this movement has really struck a cord with us Brits. I sometimes wonder how these ruddy politicians can sleep in their beds at night , still, if you have a skin as thick as a Rhino, the intelligence to match and no concience, I guess it comes easy. Probably as easy as claiming for expenses!!!

wbeedie

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2009, 08:03:48 pm »

Just heard the Mps have voted against the government and have voted for ALL Gurkhas to be allowed to stay
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.