Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: www.run for humanity uganda  (Read 1311 times)

dave301bounty

www.run for humanity uganda
« on: June 15, 2009, 08:51:36 pm »

I am asking mayheme-rs to look at this website . my son Simon Langton ,together with others is doing a sponsored .follow it ,run to raise awareness of the peoples lack of the bare basics in Uganda .the more people log on and just look /i think ,the better the sponsorships .The African Red Cross is very involved and this team of lads are doing something a lot of people would not attempt . There are some really nice people involved .So i just thought i would put this on Mayhem if i can .  thank .

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: www.run for humanity uganda
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:43 pm »

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

dave301bounty

Re: www.run for humanity uganda
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 09:24:08 am »

Yes Martin .This is the site .one of my sons set it up on my comp ,my youngest son Simon is in the team .what little i understand is ,,the more hits  ?/the more followers ?  the better the sponsorship .the team ,my son included are doing this entirely on there own .to me and a lot more ,we say well done,just make yourself a follower on the site ,doesn't cost ,no comebacks .i just thought i would try Mayhem and it,s members ? ?   thanks Martin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.