Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aziz in test Pool video  (Read 2017 times)

crzydoyle11

Aziz in test Pool video
« on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:07 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/user/KaptainKID25 just click on the link to see her in my mothers pool I will be taking her to nice a size lake in the next week or two. I hope you enjoy it, post any comment if you like please, and thank you

Mark47

Re: Aziz in test Pool video
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:09 pm »

Very nice indeed, you've got a good range on those water canons (didn't expect them). O0 Now to see here in open water. :-))

Mark

crzydoyle11

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:05:22 am »

thanks Mark47 I am heading for open water very soon!!! and I will have more video on it.

emarald

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:38:53 pm »

HI NICE LOOKING BOAT ON THE WATER HOW DO YOU FIND THIS MODEL PERFORMS INTERESTED TO FIND OUT BECAUSE
I HAVE ONE THE SAME ALTHOUGH I HAVE'NT TRIED IT YET I HAVE A WIRING PROBLEM I AM TRYING TO SORT OUT
                                   CHEERS GLEN

crzydoyle11

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:35 am »

Well  CHEERS GLEN the boat proformas very well" the only thing I will tell you about the boat. You must find your own way of sealing the Hatch" in calm water like a pool no problem with water getting in to her. BUT" if the water is rough there is a good chance you will get water in her.. The last time in rough water I forgot to turn on the bilge pump like a dumb ass and lost my ESC unit due to much water inside of the hull and I almost lost the boat as well. So please install a bilge pump in her. BUT"!!! most of all do not forget to put it on.  <*<  If you wish to she in action I download more video of her in the water so fell free to check her out. just click on the link below. please any one who maybe looking at this feel free to click on the link as well..
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaptainKID25 this may be my last time on here for a time I waiting on the release of the Yorkshireman..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.