Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3000 members  (Read 1488 times)

dan

3000 members
« on: July 14, 2009, 07:31:11 pm »

well, just over a year ago we were celebrating the fact that the forum had hit 2000 members. So id like to point out that we have hit the 3000 mark. This would not have been possible if it wasn't the amount of effort martin and the rest of the moderators put into the forum. id just like to say a big thank you to those guys, along with all the members that have made this site so friendly and informative  :-))  :-))  :-))

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: 3000 members
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:08:55 pm »

Thanks Dan,

I'm buying the first round for everyone at the pub tonight, I've got a slate setup behind the bar!    ok2

Yes a big thank you to all the whole membership and especially the the moderators working feverishly (swine flu?) behind the scenes,
  attempting to keep me sane!  

Take a bow gentlemen!  O0
 Martin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:59:44 pm »

I'm dutifully bowing as commanded, O exalted leader. O0

Peter.

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 07:41:57 am »

Many thanks for the comment Dan and the support.  It is all a team effort but the brunt of the heartache, pressure and disgruntled phone calls falls on Martin's shoulder.  If we can help to keep some of the pressure off we are happy.

Hopefully we manage to maintain an open and friendly forum where newcomers are welcomed and can find help and advice and more established modellers can find an arena where they can share ideas and thoughts to help them all to improve thier modelling.

Cheers Martin, mines a pint!
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 12:22:33 am »

I second Bunkerbarge's reply....and I'll have a pint also, Martin.

It is gratifying to note that the efforts of Martin and his team are appreciated - most of the time, anyway.

Peter.

The long Build

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 12:26:21 am »

Surprised Martins got any hair left really !!   :-)) , mind you his legendary colourful show shirts could be the first signs..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 23 queries.