Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Moon Landings ..... and any other urban conspiracies!  (Read 117662 times)

kinmel

• Full Mayhemer

As Buzz once explained to me - Apollo 8 flew towards to where the moon is supposed to be and found nothing but just a reflection of the earth.

Hence the faked landings on the fake moon.

grendel

• Full Mayhemer

If I remember right I have seen somewhere that one of the Russian Lunokhod lunar rovers went to one of the American Apollo landing sites and photographed it (just to be sure?) they would have been the first to have jumped up shouting fake.
Grendel

raflaunches

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • The Penguins are coming!!!

Since I retired recently I have found out how few watchable TV programmes are on during the day, and become disillusioned by the so-called factual documentary channels.

I no longer believe Penguins are real.   

A huge number of these factual documentaries are about UFO cover-ups, Loch Ness, how the Great Pyramid is really an alien space ship.  The proofs are amazing in their naivety, using similar programmes as ‘evidence’. 

If they were on the entertainment or comedy channels I would have no problem, but on Discovery and National Geographic I have to conclude that even the creatures presented by Attenborough are merely spoofs generated in CGI by Industrial Light & Magic.

:embarrassed:  & our Bob K says ...."I no longer believe Penguins are real"......Bob....them's fighting words.....just ask your colleague Nick B....you know our RAF member who recently spend time way down south with the penguins  %) .....  Derek

After a one way conservation with someone who looks/doesn't look like a penguin I can issue the following statement:

During my recent deployment to the Falkland Islands I can neither confirm or deny that penguins exist. The strange black and white figures seen  with me in some of the pictures are not penguins, they are men in tuxedos with women in brown fur coats. There have never been penguins on the islands, and they have never reached the moon either.
I am sorry that I lied- penguins do not exist and never have, they are a popular christmas myth...

OK you can put the fish gun down...
What do you mean I've seen too much...
What are you doing with that eel?... :-))
Nick B

Help! The penguins have stolen my sanity, and my hot water bottle!

Illegitimi non carborundum!

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats

This is just getting silly
i know penguins do exist as i have seen happy feet and seen them do river dance

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba

There's a whole shelf full of them in our ASDA  %% %% %%

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

TailUK

• Full Mayhemer

Of course penguins exist! I had one in my lunch pack yesterday! A mint chocolate one!
No human society has ever functioned without models to capture, explain,disseminate,
persuade, sell, reinforce and analyse all kinds of ideas, values, concepts and situations.

Bob K

• Bob K
  • Full Mayhemer

Tee hee Nick B.  Sorry, I was thinking of you when I wrote that wind-up  {-) %% {-) %%

What we believe seems more influenced by repeated media input than personal experience.
I do believe in Majestic Class stern tubes and gunboat anchor systems though . . .
HMS Skirmisher (1905), HMS Amazon (1906), HMS K9 (1915), Type 212A (2002), HMS Polyphemus (1881), Descartes (1897), Iggle Piggle boat (CBBC), HMS Royal Marine (1943), HMS Marshall Soult, HMS Agincourt (1912)

dreadnought72

• Full Mayhemer
  • Wood butcher with ten thumbs

:-))

Lovely multiscreen version of the landings.

Andy
Enjoying every minute sailing W9465 Mertensia

warspite

• Full Mayhemer

To definetly confirm that there is equipment on the moon just Google moon on the internet and go to crater view  O0 , one of them cars will have passed by it, you know - them with the cameras just in front of the passenger, I believe one of them went up with one of the missions later on.

and on majestics - that stern walks are protection for the rudder and prop - oops did I say that out aloud.
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert

chris gillespie

• Full Mayhemer

* not neccessarily my beliefs *

The bible states no man apart from Lord Christ has left the earth or ever will.

feel free to discuss..rip apart...defend...

:P

imsinking

• Full Mayhemer

To definetly confirm that there is equipment on the moon just Google moon on the internet and go to crater view  O0 , one of them cars will have passed by it, you know - them with the cameras just in front of the passenger, I believe one of them went up with one of the missions later on.

and on majestics - that stern walks are protection for the rudder and prop - oops did I say that out aloud.
AHH the little LUNAR ROVER , there's three of em left on the Moon (9 million bucks apiece I believe) they had no end of trouble with Apollo 17's . . . . .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bill

g4yvm

• Full Mayhemer

Ive only just read this daft thread, but please, dont anyone tell me the Clangers arent real!!!!

David

grendel

• Full Mayhemer

they are real, I know they are my wife admits to accidentally pulling the head off the soup dragon when she was little.
Grendel

bill jardine

• Full Mayhemer
  • More steam, MacPhail!

Of course the moon landings happened. You'd need to be pretty gullible to believe all these ridiculous conspiracy stories.

I've got a piece of moon rock on my mantelpiece which I bought for only £50 from an Albanian gentleman at a car boot sale.

It came with a certificate of authenticity signed by the famous astronaut Bizz Eldrin.

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer

Well thats the last time I buy this guy a beer %)
..well can you land on this?

g4yvm

• Full Mayhemer

Bizz Elfrin?

He was married to Marion Munro the famous film actress who slept with Jacqueline kennedy the president of america who got shot. But she only got shot because she knew nevil Armstrong never went to the moon.
Armstrong crashed his space ship into London Bridge where he was rescued by earl spencer.  Spencer only told one person: his daughter Diana.   
Diana threatened to tell the world which is why she was murdered by our royalfamily.
But now all the mayhem ers know so prepare ye for death

bill jardine

• Full Mayhemer
  • More steam, MacPhail!

Are you making this up?

Norseman

• Full Mayhemer

You'd need to be pretty gullible to believe

Our capacity to believe whatever we choose is probably the key to to every leap forward we have ever made. Our endless questioning of the blatantly obvious is just the keyhole.

... but it all hardly matters as the sun and the moon will eventually be swallowed up by the wolfs Sköll and Hati  O0  %)

Norseman  :-))

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer

No no no, it will first roll off the turtles back and be caught by Atlas and start all over again....it has been written O0
..well can you land on this?

Bob K

• Bob K
  • Full Mayhemer

As it's been far too windy to sail model boats, I believe I will have another beer.
HMS Skirmisher (1905), HMS Amazon (1906), HMS K9 (1915), Type 212A (2002), HMS Polyphemus (1881), Descartes (1897), Iggle Piggle boat (CBBC), HMS Royal Marine (1943), HMS Marshall Soult, HMS Agincourt (1912)

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer

As it's been far too windy to sail model boats, I believe I will have another beer.

Try electric motor, you can then run your boat in all conditions just like the real ones  :-)) :-)) :-)) %) %) %)

Must rename this thread by taking out the word "urban" which some of us are not O0 O0 O0
Gunna build those other boats one day.

HawkEye

• Full Mayhemer

Time to bring this thread back to life again  ;)

China's Chang'e 3 probe soft landed on the Moon at 1:11 pm UTC on Saturday 14/12/13, the first time since 1976 allegedly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cgi8U3Fsc#t=147

I've never been so sure of something I wasn't sure of...

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer

Time to bring this thread back to life again  ;)

China's Chang'e 3 probe soft landed on the Moon at 1:11 pm UTC on Saturday 14/12/13, the first time since 1976 allegedly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cgi8U3Fsc#t=147

Won't be long then before they contest the ownership of the moon and extend their no fly zone around it too..

GAZOU

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!

why we believe certain things unproven

why we believe some unproven conspiracy

why we believe certain religions unproven

why we believe in religion without evidence

why we believe that money does not buy happiness

why?

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer

Because we can   :-))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries.