Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Moon Landings ..... and any other urban conspiracies!  (Read 116737 times)

tony52

Moon Landings ..... and any other urban conspiracies!
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:57 pm »

After watching the lunar module take off from the moons surface, looking like something off Thunderbirds, I really don't know what to think!!

Did those landings really happen?

MCR

Its very simple if you think that the moon landings are a hoax then you should have your right to vote removed,along with those who think the world is flat, that little green men visit use on a regular basis and adults who read Harry Potter books.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

What evidence is there against?

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer

Diverging shadows in photographs, cameras not capable of being operated by space suited astronauts, the flag flapping when it was planted, no evidence of blasted dust around the landing site and one or two others.  All have been comfortably proven to be completely misguided and unfounded and to me have always been the results of sad people who are trying to make a name for themselves.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

Xtian29

• Full Mayhemer

Hello

along with those who think the world is flat ...

What ? The world is not flat ... You are sure ?  It is a cube, a cylinder, a pyramid ?

A+ Xtian  

portside II

• Full Mayhemer
  • tugs at rest
  • Location: Howden.East Riding of Yorkshire.England Near the banks of the river Ouse
    • goole model boat club indi site

What i want to know is    
who filmed the module take off from the moon , and when did they land again to pick them / or the film up  {:-{

daz
I like to build my boats to play with, not to just look pretty, so they dont !

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

What i want to know is    
who filmed the module take off from the moon , and when did they land again to pick them / or the film up  {:-{

daz

Ah, I know this one. Remote controlled TV camera on the lunar rover.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Malcolm Reade

I like Harry Potter books...

Malc

andyn

The Earth is not flat. Nor is it round. It is in fact an Oblate Spheroid.

All these people saying they didn't actually land on the moon are as BB says sad people trying to make a name for themselves.

JayDee

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is the VERY Best !
    • JOHN DOWD

Hello,

When " They went to the Moon", ask your self a few questions, did they have digital Cameras ?, did they have remotely operated Cameras ?, I think NOT !!.

What they did have was the finest Cameras that Hasselblad could produce, yet the photos that were shown were not as good as a Box Brownie.
Was this done to hide the Nevada Hangar it was all stage managed in ?.

When the "Lunar Lander" was shown taking off, how did they get the FILM out of the camera ????.
How did they pan the camera to keep the "Lander" in frame ?.

40 years ago I was a semi professional photographer - - - FILM was all there was at the time, my other hobby was electronics, boosted by being a Radar Operator in the Army.
Transistors were in their infancy, the CMOS sensors now used in digital cameras were just a pipe dream.
There were no digital cameras at all, there are so many Hasselblad film cameras, claimed to have been left on the Moon - - - it would be worth the trip to go and get them !!.

A Web search will turn up a great many very strange artifacts on the claimed Lunar visits, like NASA photos of a rock with the number 13 on it!, the same rock is visible in other photos in different locations.

In my considered opinion it was the Hoax of the Century.

John
My Projects, Photos and Videos
http://www.john-dowd.

The long Build

The Earth is not flat. Nor is it round. It is in fact an Oblate Spheroid.

All these people saying they didn't actually land on the moon are as BB says sad people trying to make a name for themselves.

Oh and we will  have the last laugh when its finally proved that we never went to the moon, the Titanic never sank it was the Olympic and that Elvis is still alive and heading up the Worlds New order as head of the Bilderbergh organisation and the Illuminati

Live Long & Prosper..  :}

Ps I Think it was one very elaborate Hoax.

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer

Hello,

When " They went to the Moon", ask your self a few questions, did they have digital Cameras ?, did they have remotely operated Cameras ?, I think NOT !!.

What they did have was the finest Cameras that Hasselblad could produce, yet the photos that were shown were not as good as a Box Brownie.
Was this done to hide the Nevada Hangar it was all stage managed in ?.

When the "Lunar Lander" was shown taking off, how did they get the FILM out of the camera ????.
How did they pan the camera to keep the "Lander" in frame ?.

40 years ago I was a semi professional photographer - - - FILM was all there was at the time, my other hobby was electronics, boosted by being a Radar Operator in the Army.
Transistors were in their infancy, the CMOS sensors now used in digital cameras were just a pipe dream.
There were no digital cameras at all, there are so many Hasselblad film cameras, claimed to have been left on the Moon - - - it would be worth the trip to go and get them !!.

A Web search will turn up a great many very strange artifacts on the claimed Lunar visits, like NASA photos of a rock with the number 13 on it!, the same rock is visible in other photos in different locations.

In my considered opinion it was the Hoax of the Century.

John

If that was true how did they get the film of the entire mission back to earth before they returned?

Because the film was sent back electronically, as was the sequence of the take off.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

JayDee

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is the VERY Best !
    • JOHN DOWD

EASY !!  -------- they were HERE all the time!! What a scam !!!
John.
My Projects, Photos and Videos
http://www.john-dowd.

Roger in France

I guess some of those expressing sceptical opinions are just having a laugh.

Others, who are serious, are denigrating some very, very brave folk who fly space missions and some equally clever folk who make it all possible. To say nothing of the sad deaths which occurred and the sacrifices made by relatives.

Roger in France (not really, I am actually in another part of England where some sad folk pretend to speak another language and live out a different culture. Or maybe I am a fiction of my and your imagination).

knoby

i believe they went to the moon, although there are some questions that NASA struggle to give a good explanation to. I wasn't aware that u needed  a digital camera to send live pictures across the air ( someone should have told Baird !!). I also dated a geologist for many years who had studied moon rocks & there is no doubt they were not of this planet.  I feel it would have taken much more ingenuity to fool all the people who directly & indirectly worked on the Apollo missions than it would have taken to send man to the moon.  but then i have been wrong before.

cheers Glenn

The long Build

I guess some of those expressing sceptical opinions are just having a laugh.
Others, who are serious, are denigrating some very, very brave folk who fly space missions and some equally clever folk who make it all possible. To say nothing of the sad deaths which occurred and the sacrifices made by relatives.

having a laugh yes but I think that there is still a lot of the Apollo Program which just does not add up.

If the Moon was so important and we had landed , we would still be going there now.  Our technology is far superior now than what was available at the time but it would take 15 to 20years (as per NASA Statement 1987) revised later to 100 years !!!
To get it together to have a manor woman  walking on the moon,  yet in the 60's it took only 9 Years !.   

I believe that the astronauts went into space but am yet to be convinced that they landed on the moon..

Anyway for all the other Doubters out there

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Malcolm Reade

Roger in France (not really, I am actually in another part of England where some sad folk pretend to speak another language and live out a different culture).

Normandy then?

Malc

jonny shoreboy

There is a conspiracy theory for everything. Moon landings are just one of the most popular. It's very easy to twist facts to suit your argument.

But the big question you have to ask is, how many THOUSANDS of people were involved in the NASA programme and how many of those have come forward with HARD evidence and PROOF that they are fake. None.

But, I do like arguing about it because NASA has never proved they DID go to the moon.

DavieTait

• Full Mayhemer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8157368.stm

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

Looking at these images it is clear that they did actually go to the moon. Another huge hole in the conspiracy myth makers is that the Goonhilly radiotelescope tracked the Apollo landers transmissions and they showed very very clearly that they came from the moon and that the speed of the landers slowed as they went in to land exactly as they should have and this was done without NASA/USA knowledge either.

Sorry guys the shear amount of evidence proves they landed on the Moon , most of these guys saying otherwise believe that Elvis is alive ( he is really , just works in Tescos checkouts now lol ) , that the Philladelphia "experiment" really did send guys forward then back through Time......etc,etc,etc

Just my 2p's worth lol and as for the world well it is spherical but it has a bulge around the equator ... yup the planet has a beer belly lol
Davie Tait,
Scotland

The long Build

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8157368.stm

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
) , that the Philladelphia "experiment" really did send guys forward then back through Time......etc,etc,etc

Thought that they only went forward , you mean this never happened..  <*< <*< <:( 8) 8) 8)

andygh

Its very simple if you think that the moon landings are a hoax then you should have your right to vote removed,along with those who think the world is flat, that little green men visit use on a regular basis and adults who read Harry Potter books.

Spot on fella  :-))

The long Build

Spot on fella  :-))

Fair enough about The Harry Potter books, but not the rest, are we not taught to question things, this is how we develop as a people.  if you had said that we could or could not as the case may be, land on the moon not that long ago you would have been burnt at the stake.

andygh

Yes but the trick when questioning anything is coming up with the correct answer  ok2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.