Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Moon Landings ..... and any other urban conspiracies!  (Read 116802 times)

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba

Don't fancy the postage from the Hobby King
moon warehouse  :D :D :D
Or the delivery time {-)

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

warspite

• Full Mayhemer

I also see the iranians are claiming they succesfully sent and returned an ape into space, low orbit apparently, yea right, after the last one they 'made a mistake' in the photo's issued.
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer

Lots of apes in space. One went up, another came down, simple explanation.

HawkEye

• Full Mayhemer

Wonder what they're looking for ?
I've never been so sure of something I wasn't sure of...

Norseman

• Full Mayhemer

Gazou, of one thing I am absolutely certain
Money would not make me happy
But I do admit it would make life so much easier to live.

The people around us are what is truly important ... Plus humour, even especially the dark humour that gets you through the bad events.

Dave

grendel

• Full Mayhemer

Don't fancy the postage from the Hobby King
moon warehouse  :D :D :D
Or the delivery time {-)

Ned
or the fact that when it arrives its made of cheese.
Grendel

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba

If it was blue Wensleydale I would be a happy bunny

Ned

Jerry C

• Full Mayhemer

I bet they're putting up a take away.
Jerry.

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba

Be a bit cool by the time it was delivered

Ned

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer

Due to reentry speed and temperatures would not that be grilled cheese  %) %) %)
Gunna build those other boats one day.

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer

:}...ever tried grilling that  "plastic" cheese........you know that slimy yellow/orange spread in a jar  :embarrassed: .........doesn't go golden then lightly browned.....

No >>:-( it stays that same slimy yellow/orange colour ....then POOF  <*<...........its black & burnt  {-) {-) ...... Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer

F4TCT

• I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example
  • Full Mayhemer
    • My Boat Builds

Shame this little rover wont be venturing anywhere near the lunar landing sites... That may have shut a few people up.

{:-{

vnkiwi

• Full Mayhemer

Shame this little rover wont be venturing anywhere near the lunar landing sites... That may have shut a few people up.

And to continue to stir the pot, We all assume this little rover is actually on the moon, but is it? %) 

I'll get me hat ma coat
If it ain't broke. Don't fix it !

warspite

• Full Mayhemer

And to continue to stir the pot, We all assume this little rover is actually on the moon, but is it? %) 

I'll get me hat ma coat

and helmet and space suit, especially if the local chippy owners come looking for you for doubting their glorous leaders - i'll get mine as well  %%
Operational - 1/72 LCMIII, 1/180 Sovereign, HMS Victory to be sailed
Non Operational - 1/72 Corvette, 1/72 E-Boat, 1/72 vosper mtb
incomplete, tug, cardboard castle class convert

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer

And the moon is made of ...?
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

YouTube: Why the Moon Landing COULDN'T Have Been Faked https://youtu.be/zhp-FTYSGe8
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

TailUK

• Full Mayhemer

:}...ever tried grilling that  "plastic" cheese........you know that slimy yellow/orange spread in a jar  :embarrassed: .........doesn't go golden then lightly browned.....

No >>:-( it stays that same slimy yellow/orange colour ....then POOF  <*<...........its black & burnt  {-) {-) ...... Derek

Derek
          There an awful lot about the world I don't understand even after 60 years but "Slimy yellow/orange spread in a jar" ain't cheese!  I don't know what it is but it ain't cheese.  If you have to resort to that let me know and I'll send you some proper cheese. It breaks my heart that you guys are reduced to that.
No human society has ever functioned without models to capture, explain,disseminate,
persuade, sell, reinforce and analyse all kinds of ideas, values, concepts and situations.

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer

Dear Tailuk

I watched a documentary some time ago and learnt to understand in years of old....and still in some cool French caves......real cheese is maturing....yes made from full cream milk with a little drop of juice from the lining of a young Vealers stomach [Rennit?].......this the curdles the milk and after turning once a week for 10 years......the beautiful Tasty Cheese is found

By courtesy of Mr Wikki...we see the following....and from this I think I understand why a product with > 20% milkfat must be questionable.....Potasium Phosphate, Tartrate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum & artificial colour No 21 looks & tastes like ...."plastic" cheese........you know that slimy yellow/orange spread in a jar  :embarrassed: .....

So these ingredient's must be which constitutes the other 80%?...............Derek

PS.....the image below is not Photoshoped sewage {-)......but straight from the pages of W Liptauer Cheese Spread

Pasteurized process cheese spread is a pasteurized processed cheese product prepared using one or more cheeses, additional ingredients and sometimes food additives such as emulsifiers (e.g. potassium phosphate and tartrate) and food stabilizers to limit product separation (e.g. carrageenan and xanthan gum).[23][24] Cream, milkfat, sweeteners, water, salt, various seasonings and artificial color are sometimes used as ingredients.[23] In the United States, the amount of cheese products used in pasteurized process cheese spread must be at least 51 percent, must contain at least 20 percent milkfat, and the moisture content must be between 44 percent to 60 percent, not exceeding 60 percent.[23][24] Pasteurized process cheese spread is prepared by heating the ingredients and then pouring the mixture into various molds and containers to cool and become solid.[23][24] After cooling occurs, the product is then packaged
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer

The  modern ' cheeses' (pour and set) are what most of us have become used to. Once unwrapped they do not keep (mold free) as long as traditional cheeses. I did buy a traditional cheese (3kg wheel) and was surprised by the difference in taste and texture, with that of its prepacked cousins. It is more expensive but worth it.
Something I was taught cooking. A lot of the mild cheddars are very fatty and lack flavour. If you use a strong cheddar, you only need to use half as much to get the taste. Better dishes and you save money.

NB This is not a conspiracy between Mayhem and the Ministry for Milk
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

BrianB6

• Full Mayhemer
  • I'm not sure if I can get up from here

I remember traveling past a farm near Cheddar Gorge with 2 of my young  children in the late 70's and stopping to buy some real Cheddar cheese for my father in London.   Needless to say we found the aroma overwhelming and the taste incredible.  :P :P :P
I don't think it made it halfway to London.  >>:-(

BrianB6

• Full Mayhemer
  • I'm not sure if I can get up from here

Back to conspiracy theories
If the world was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.  %%

roycv

• Full Mayhemer

Hi all, I have come to the conclusion after much research and a little plagiarism that all these conspiracy theories are themselves an even bigger conspiracy to hide political blunders, malfeasance and shallow thinking.

The childrens programme Trumpton was an early attempt at conditioning a generation into simple beliefs and easy acceptance of the new 'norm' (whoever he is, probably an Oz.). The sheer audacity of adopting and abreviating this name as an 'in your face' challenge to a whole nation is mind boggling ( I think you can get away with this word on countdown).
I rest my case.
Roy

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer

C'mon all you believers  :o :o :o

Let us say it happened,  if so why no more visits ??????????????????????????

They have returned to every where else??????

C'mon convince me it happened.

Reminds me of the blonde who was going to travel to the sun and when advised she would burn up, responded duh, I am going to go at night  %% %% %% {-) {-) {-)

As for cheese, it aint real cheese any more. Back when I waz a nipper, cheese was left on the table and able to be eaten without being put in the fridge or going rotten. The stuff these days is ?????????????????????????????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.