Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skype  (Read 4501 times)

das boot

Re: Skype
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 01:46:20 pm »

Barry...Ian...top men, thanks for that info. I'll be onto that instantly if not sooner.

(flash eyes?...hmm...you need to get out more Ian!)

I do miss her badly  <:(  be nice to see her again, even if it's only in cyber form.   :}

Thanks again guys,

Rich

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 03:34:28 pm »

Rich,
She does not need a phone as such. If she has a headset and a microphone, you can call each other for free. You bith need to load Skype onto your computers, input each others email address and away you go..

Barry
Rich a lot of these laptops have webcam mike and speakers installed so you dont need to buy anything, just download Skype thats what my wife has done.
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

das boot

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 04:17:37 pm »

You are right Dickie, me old darlin'...mine has built in webcam and mike thing. I've only just discovered them.... :embarrassed:

Only just woke up(working all night tonight with the long arm boys)so I've been getting some z's in, but I'll go check out Skype now.

Cheers,

Rich

das boot

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 05:14:43 pm »

Don't confuse me Dickie, I've managed to download Skype ok, even called my own mobile and it rang(!!)now I've got a message thing from you.... :o

I'll fathom it out later on(or I'll try)and see if I can call you tomorrow sometime, depends what time I get finished at work...it's down to the boys in blue what time they let us on the road.

Rich
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.