Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zwarte Zee B592 from Billings  (Read 4952 times)

Mark47

Zwarte Zee B592 from Billings
« on: August 13, 2009, 05:48:02 pm »

I've just been given this ABS hull and funnel. Looking around the web seeing this tug I would really like to build this.

My main questions are........

How does this perform, any you tube videos of your boats?

Does anyone have a spare set of plans that come with the kit?......(copying and postage covered) :-)) Will these plans allow me to complete the model?

What motor and battery for best results?

I'm a warship/lifeboat fan, but could be tempted to cross to the other side. %% %% %% {-) {-) O0

portside II

• Full Mayhemer
  • tugs at rest
  • Location: Howden.East Riding of Yorkshire.England Near the banks of the river Ouse
    • goole model boat club indi site
Re: Zwarte Zee B592 from Billings
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 11:25:44 pm »

Built that model some time ago Mark , and a very nice kit too .
I do have the original plans in the workshop some where and would be happy to let you have them .
let me have a look in the morning , and if they are still there i can post them to you , err you are in the uk arnt you , damn overseas postage is a rip off .
My model had like the rest on my builds , an oversized motor so she would kick over when the power was applied, but she would cut through the water realy to scale.

daz
I like to build my boats to play with, not to just look pretty, so they dont !

Mark47

Re: Zwarte Zee B592 from Billings
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 11:04:37 am »

Built that model some time ago Mark , and a very nice kit too .
I do have the original plans in the workshop some where and would be happy to let you have them .
let me have a look in the morning , and if they are still there i can post them to you , err you are in the uk arnt you , damn overseas postage is a rip off .
My model had like the rest on my builds , an oversized motor so she would kick over when the power was applied, but she would cut through the water realy to scale.

daz

Yeah, I'm in Scotland. I'll happly cover postage for you. PM me for details if you find the plans.

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.