The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Pleasure boats, Sports, Race, Power and Leisure Boats:

1/4 scale Bluebird K7 for turbine power - new project started........

<< < (3/3)

KitS:
The post pre-dates Imageshack throwing a wobbly and changing everyone's pic references. I've had to spend AGES sorting all that lot out, and they never even said 'sorry'...........

mickday:
So no way to recover the images then?  Would be really interested to see them as I am pretty sure the K7 I have was made from the same moulds

Also I notice the poster was guest so I presume no way to get in contact with them either  :((

KitS:

--- Quote from: mickday on June 12, 2018, 01:06:10 pm ---
So no way to recover the images then?  Would be really interested to see them as I am pretty sure the K7 I have was made from the same moulds

Also I notice the poster was guest so I presume no way to get in contact with them either  :((

--- End quote ---

Very doubtful. The original poster has to re-code the links in my experience.

mickday:
Well hopefully they see this message and reply, very interested in more information regarding history of the model I have inherited

I will have to post some pictures of it when I get the opportunity

SteamboatPhil:
There are as far as I am aware two gas turbine models in existence, one by Ernie Lazenby and one by the Walkinshaw brothers from South Shields, I belive there are clips on You Tube

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version