Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 1534 times)

Temps

Hi there
« on: September 06, 2009, 04:11:23 pm »

Hello to all just joined the forum today just thought id say hello and little about me . Well im an rc addict and have been for many years  %% im a commercial tyre fitter also doing roadside assist and live in herts .I have a few boats cars and helicopters but boating was my first rc experience having many succsess and many faliures <:( .
my current boat inventory is
Model slipways Trent class lifeboat. Robbe PT15. Dumas 1938 Chriscraft runabout. A vintage Semi scale Graupner Patrol boat . Aeronaut Sportboat Classic. Rocket powerd Bluebird K7. Palaform Griffon 600 Hovercraft. And undergoing restoration Graupner Keywest . Still in box awating Build 49' Perkassa .

Wasyl

Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:25:03 pm »

Welcome to the Mayhem Madhouse,

Wasyl
this is my Sunday name,for the rest of the week its Wullie %%

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 05:08:14 pm »

"Rocket powered Bluebird K7"   :o Pictures please.

... Oh and Welcome Aboard the good ship Mayhem!
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Temps

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 05:14:01 pm »

this is the third one of these i havent any pictures of it going as they usually end up going vertical :embarrassed: and then lost
but here is the new one waiting for me to try again

not very big bout 12' pick your model rocket engine put it in the back light it and hope it stays horizontal  %%
ill try and persuade the wife to try and vid the next one but she gets embarresd when it goes wrong and every body in the vicinity watches my marine fireworks

swampbug

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 07:54:20 pm »

Welcome  :-))

Bee

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:17:29 pm »

Welcome.
If you had joined 24 hours ago I could have suggested you go along to the pond in the park in St Albans this morning. There are normally some guys there from 9am to lunchtime on Sundays just casual boaters. Some are members of St Albans & District Model engineering Society http://www.stalbansmes.com

Temps

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 10:16:10 pm »

Hi all thanks for the warm welcome
i often go to St albans Lake when i can ive met a couple of guys down there 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.