Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peader Elaine  (Read 1913 times)

ajb68

Peader Elaine
« on: October 20, 2009, 06:31:43 pm »

One of the popular mags did a article on the build of this boat , she is a shelter decked crabber long shot i know but does anybody know which mag did the article so i can try and get hold of it ?? {:-{

Regards Andy

Peterm

• Inactive
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: Peader Elaine
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 06:56:22 pm »

Andy,  my son and I built the Peadar Elaine some years ago from that plan and article.   We still have it somewhere on file, I will dig it out tomorrow and let you know all about it.   Funnily enough, the boat was on display on our club stand at the Model Eng. show in Warks this weekend. Pete M
I`m not just old, I`m ancient

ajb68

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 07:11:24 pm »

Cheers Pete your a star , i also built her at the time of the article but never kept the mag and as i remember it was full of helpful hints , thanks again Pete  :-)) :-)) :-)) regards Andy

Peterm

• Inactive
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:55:22 am »

Andy, the plan was in Model Boats Vol. 48, Issue 561.   We seem to have lost the plan, but we have the build instructions which were in Vol. 48 Issues 570 to 574.   If you cant get hold of these, although there are about 20 sheets, I will email them a few at a time.   Pete M

ajb68

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 09:22:07 am »

I have put a thread on model boats site re back issues i think the ones i need pre date the digital archive , does anybody here know how i would go about getting these ? Regards Andy

ajb68

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 01:21:36 pm »

Ive just e mailed there customer services department re the back issues hopefuly they will be able to help if not i will have to take you up on your kind e mail offer once again thanks Pete regards Andy

ajb68

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:24:59 pm »

Problem solved thanks to Peterm , what a star  :-)) he emailed me the whole build guide from 5 issues  Thanks very much Peter  O0 O0 O0
Best Wishes Andy

Peterm

• Inactive
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 08:41:19 am »

Andy,  No probs.  Pete
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.