Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MMM Rowangarth Help  (Read 2068 times)

over_powered84

MMM Rowangarth Help
« on: October 25, 2009, 02:52:22 pm »

Hey Guys For Sometime I've Been Building A Scale Hobbies Elder/Rowangarth Tug Kit As Brilliant As The Tug Kit Is  I Decided After My Kort Stocks Got Bent Miraculously Within 24hrs To Replace Them With MMM Korts, Got Them Finally At The Blackpool Show Only To Try Them The Other Day And Find Out I'll Have A Hell Of A Lot Of Modifying Just To Fit Them
I Was Hoping Some Of You Guys Who May Have Built The MMM Kit Would Have Pics Of How Your Korts, Shafts Etc Go Together At the Stern As I Have The Pewter "Z Drives" From Scale Hobbies But Unsure How MMM Do Their Kit <:(

over_powered84

Re: MMM Rowangarth Help
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:40:10 pm »

Does Anyone Have The MMM Kit Of The Eldergarth At All Guys?

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:13:48 pm »

i have fitted many mmm thruster Kort's 3 sets in portgarths 1set  in an afon alaw 1 set in to a smit pollen 1 set in a nangee with all i put the foot in my lathe and take it down a little to get it perfectly flat i then use a disc sander to take the kort down a bit and to level it out. i am out the country at the mo but will take some photos of a set i am about to fit in my farther in laws new nantoo

over_powered84

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 09:27:38 pm »

That'd Be Fantastic Steve :-)), Are Any Korts Fitted Similar To How The Scalehobbies Setup Is With The Pewter "Z Drives", It's An Adjustment I Need To Make To This Setup With The MMM Korts As When Fitted Scalehobbies Korts Were Fine But Within 24hrs They Got Bent Mysteriously Hence Why i'm Replacing With MMM Korts
I Hope This Makes Sense :((

poll

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 09:54:23 pm »

Hi Overpowerd84,  What,s Scalehobbies drives like? have you got a photo of them please.

John

over_powered84

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:56:53 pm »

Hi Overpowerd84,  What,s Scalehobbies drives like? have you got a photo of them please.

John
Hi john
Since These Pictures The Pewter "Z Drives" Have Been Put In Place Permanemtly And This Setup Need Modified To take The MMM Korts In Stead Of Those Pictured

poll

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 09:15:29 pm »

Hi 84,  Has you say don't look very strong.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 22 queries.