Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My enjoyment of Tug Towing at Balne Moor  (Read 2782 times)

Roger777

My enjoyment of Tug Towing at Balne Moor
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:38:12 pm »

Just a note of thanks to all members at Balne Moor.2009 has been a good first year for me Tug towing at the Kingfisher Pond, I have thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and kindness shown by all, the advice and knowledge you have shared with me at times has been invaluable, I have taken on board all your words of wisdom and as a result I have managed to win a couple of third places plus Mobile Marine Models Pro-Am winner for 2009, thanks to my other team members Steve and John from Ellesmere Port for their guidance in the competition.

Hope to see you all in 2010 8)

Kind regards Roger. ok2

PS What is a Butty ?? is it what us posh folk say a Club Sandwich !!

PPS The wife Ann would like to say a big thank you to all for making her very welcome, despite the fact she wins most of the raffle prises. O0

craftysod

Re: My enjoyment of Tug Towing at Balne Moor
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 04:46:41 pm »

Well done Roger,
A butty can be sandwich,or more commonely known as barge towed behind/beside a canal boat for carrying goods
Mark

Andy K

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:14:02 pm »

Hi Roger, it has been great having you at the pond and I am glad that you have enjoyed it. Guess you have learned not to take things to seriously, we don't. Look forward to seeing you and your wife in 2010. As soon as I know any dates I will post them on the site.
Andy

poll

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 10:28:18 pm »

Hi Andy,   Good job there's a full stop after,    WE DON'T    :-)) {-) {-)

Roger777

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 05:06:49 pm »

Just a note of thanks to all members at Balne Moor.2009 has been a good first year for me Tug towing at the Kingfisher Pond, I have thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and kindness shown by all, the advice and knowledge you have shared with me at times has been invaluable, I have taken on board all your words of wisdom and as a result I have managed to win a couple of third places plus Mobile Marine Models Pro-Am winner for 2009, thanks to my other team members Steve and John from Ellesmere Port for their guidance in the competition.

Kind regards Roger. ok2

PPS The wife Ann would like to say a big thank you to all for making her very welcome, despite the fact she wins most of the raffle prises. O0

Roger777

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 05:09:48 pm »

Kind regards Roger. ok2

Roger777

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 05:16:51 pm »

Thanks Andy its all good fun  :-))

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 05:52:09 pm »

hi roger you have come on heaps and bounds this year well done mate you keep watching and listening

Roger777

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 07:39:18 pm »

Thanks mate ok2  i've thoroughly enjoyed Tug towing with you and John this year :D.I'm now taking elocution lessons so i can understand your lingo {:-{, lets hope the sun shines on us all for 2010 %%.Now this is the grovelling bit,would it be possible for you to make me a rotating radar for my Spindrift %).                    will you be at Warwick show on saturday 7th :P

Best regards Roger ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.