Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caldercraft Northlight Puffer  (Read 3031 times)

dhenrypat

Caldercraft Northlight Puffer
« on: November 09, 2009, 09:44:07 pm »

Does anyone out there know of a description of the construction of this model?  A magazine article - and the source?  Or a review that includes construction details?

Corposant

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Caldercraft Northlight Puffer
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 11:00:32 pm »

Dhenrypat

I am currently building Northlight (very slowly!). If you just want the construction manual (fairly basic) which comes with the kit, send me a p.m. and I will copy it and post it to you. If, however, you do not have the plan, there is a problem as it is too big for me to copy (shows model actual size). JoTiKa currently market the model, so may be able to help. My kit was purchased in 1999, so the current one may be an improvement.

Regards,
            Mike

livesteam

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:58:54 pm »

There is a feature about Northlight in a German Magazin called "Modellwerft". http://www.vth.de/zeitschriften/modellwerft.html
But of course it is in German... If you are interested in it anyway, send a p.m.

kiteman1

• Full Mayhemer
  • Proud to be a part of the Model Boat Mayhem Forum.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 02:50:53 pm »

There is a a two part article on the 'Sealight' Puffer  in Sept. and October 1997 Model Boats which comprises eleven pages, with plenty of pics.  The article was well reviewed and written by Dave Brumstead.

If you can't get hold of the mags I'll copy and post via email if you want........... :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.