Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WANTED ELDERGARTH TEMPLATE DRAWINGS  (Read 1591 times)

rialto1989

WANTED ELDERGARTH TEMPLATE DRAWINGS
« on: November 10, 2009, 11:07:34 pm »

HI THERE, I HAVE A ELDERGARTH TUG HULL SCALE MODELS MMM, I REQUIRE TEMPLATE DRAWINGS ETC SO AS I CAN PROCEED WITH THE BUILD OF THIS VESSEL.
I KNOW WHAT MOST OF YOU WILL SAY, IS GET THEM FROM MMM BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT AS MMM WILL NOT RELEASE TEMPLATES, PLANS ETC WITH OUT
THE SERIAL NUMBER. THE SERIAL NUMBER ON MY HULL IS UNREADABLE, AS IT HAS GOT A BIG BLOB OF RESIN COVERING THE HULL NUMBER !
SO YOU CAN SEE THE PROBLEM I HAVE RAN INTO ! PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? P.S. ITS THE FORMER GREY HULL.   :embarrassed:

westcoaster

• Full Mayhemer
Re: WANTED ELDERGARTH TEMPLATE DRAWINGS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 11:54:32 pm »

As far as I know MMM hulls have always been "rust" coloured so I wonder if what you have there is a copy. Have you tried warming up your "Blob of resin" to see if you can persuade it to come off ?? If you cant read the hull number, then I'm afraid you've got a problem. Most, if not all of us on here despise those who copy the products of established manufacturers.

dms toucan

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 09:01:23 am »

Hi
I have a eldergarth from 1998 and its gray in colour, there seems to be a lot of resin over the number it is hard to read
the numbers on my one. Sorry I cannot find the Template pack,  
Martin    

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 09:17:51 am »

HI THERE, I HAVE A ELDERGARTH TUG HULL SCALE MODELS MMM, I REQUIRE TEMPLATE DRAWINGS ETC SO AS I CAN PROCEED WITH THE BUILD OF THIS VESSEL.

If you told us a bit more about where you got it that might go towards helping establish its provenance....

rialto1989

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 11:14:07 am »

Hi there to one and all who has read my thread on the Eldergarth template drawings etc, anyway its good news, i telephoned MMM and spoke to a very helpful chap called Brian. Spoke to him and gave as much info as i could to verify that the hull was genuine, and yes it is genuine. Apparently it is a mark one model made in the 90's, so now just waiting for the template drawings to arrive and the set to work on the build of this vessel ! and once again a big thankyou to those who reponded. :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.