Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.T.T.L. 2751  (Read 76611 times)

John W E

• I see no ships !!
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: R.T.T.L. 2751
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2014, 04:36:44 pm »

Hi Gary

Sorry but the only pic / information I has is on page 1 of this build also if you have the Model Maker plans I believe there is a side outline drawing of the motor.  These are what I worked from to recreate the winch on my model.   The only person who I can think of at his present time who may have more information is Christian cdsc123 as he supplied 90% of the information which I used for this build and he may be able to help you too.

Now for the next question - how the hell do I know  %% %% %% %% %% %% %% {-) {-) {-) {-)  its been one of those days hahah

Nowts going right - this is the second time I have attempted posting this....

Anyway  :D  with my model being painted in a Mediterranean white colour scheme there is no topping but I have seen pictures of her painted with a white boot topping when she was painted with black sides.   I believe this photograph is somewhere on this build.  There again, the best person to answer this query with be Christian - he is a mine of information regard this craft - or any service craft come to that.

In fact its time for Christian to dive for cover - I am thinking about building another Air Sea Rescue Launch sometime in the near future.  :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Hope this helps.

aye

John
Knowledge begins with respect
But fools hate wisdom and discipline

cdsc123

Re: R.T.T.L. 2751
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2014, 01:41:40 pm »

Always a pleasure to be involved :-))
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 22 queries.