Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: to make a working crane...  (Read 2518 times)

rathikrishna

to make a working crane...
« on: December 05, 2010, 06:38:12 am »

Friends..i am on halfway to make a mighty craft , intented for recovery of the stranded crafts, and sweep leaves from my boating area...i am willing to add a working crane on it, so i can simply manipulate the crafts within my reach...can anyone give some ideas about such crane system...? 

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: to make a working crane...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 08:00:22 am »

Keep it simple and make it strong and robust!

Here's a picture of a debris cleaning 'grab' crane on a nearby river....
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

rathikrishna

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 08:39:32 am »

good after noon Sir, and thank you for the photograph..will you give me some links related to such machines once..?  requesting because i am too unable to spent time in this internet cafe, and secondly, here its too slow to load any page as our connection is too low in quality..so its a kind request..with great respect and hope..Rathikrishna.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 09:30:46 am »

Hi Rathikrishna,

Please call me Martin.  :-)

There are a few of these machines around here but as England is in the grips of an early and bitter winter so I'll get a few photos
when I can and see what I can find on the internet for you, no problem. .... any one know what these machines are called?!?!?

Martin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

rathikrishna

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 01:54:41 pm »

Sir, apologize..because i cant call your name, until i know your age. i am 38 now.i always follows my traditional codes of life. not because the fear , but for well being. according to our traditional codes youngsters are not allowed to call elders in name. and secondly you are the Administrator of this prestigious enterprise, and i have to respect you . so if i am wrong apologize again.and thanks for the quick reply and inspiring words.so i will wait for any further informations regarding this subject with great hope. so i am leaving now, as its too late , its 7:30 night here, and i have a drive back to home for more than 30 kms through guttered roads. so excuse me...good night.

rathikrishna

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 11:09:23 am »

Sir, i am posting two of my photograph, intended to fix the crane assy, to stop the flow of water in and out..so i can avoid weeds and leaves along with debris all with tide changes.now its equiped with some wooden planks but its not effective to control water. actually its our own prawn farm, but nowadays its not active. so i am willing to use it for my play area, especially its too near to home.

rathikrishna

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 11:09:25 am »

Sir, i am posting two of my photograph, intended to fix the crane assy, to stop the flow of water in and out..so i can avoid weeds and leaves along with debris all with tide changes.now its equiped with some wooden planks but its not effective to control water. actually its our own prawn farm, but nowadays its not active. so i am willing to use it for my play area, especially its too near to home.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.