Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Deckhand!!!!!  (Read 1959 times)

Russ

New Deckhand!!!!!
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:05:21 pm »

Hello to everyone, just recently joined the forum, as you can see my name is Russ and i'm currently "trying" to do my best to complete a 19' Dumas CC Runabout that seems to be taken ages to finish...

I have a couple more CC's to work on and then there is the Fleetscale 1/128th HMS Howe that is waiting in the wings, i purchased a little earleir this year when the dollar/pound was favourable and have since been buying a little here and a little there like motors, radio's etc, i hope to start in earnest on this sometime next year and i know i will be asking a great many questions.....

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: New Deckhand!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:33:47 pm »

Hi Russ, and welcome to the forum. Ask as many questions as you want, there is almost certainly someone here who will be able to give you an answer.

Peter.

Russ

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:55:17 pm »

Thanks Peter, and don't worry i'm not shy about asking questions...

swordfish fairey

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:11:08 am »

Hi Russ, welcome onboard mate. I have just entered the large warship world with the Fleetscale Bismarck. There is a vast amount of experience on here to help out in any situation....All the best.............Smudge....... :-))

craftysod

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 08:56:42 pm »

Welcome Russ,
There is a vast amount of experience on here,and questions are here to be answered in many ways.
Mark

das boot

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 10:33:24 am »

Welcome to the mad house Russ, nice to see another one building targets...   %)

Rich

Wasyl

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 09:55:16 pm »

"Welcome to the mad house Russ, nice to see another one building targets.."

Mad is the operative word,..what do you mean "nice to see another one building targets"from what.i,ve heard, you,re like me,..you never finish what you start,..i.e. think "all singing & dancing S-100" {-)etc etc... {-)

Oops a bit off topic, I just can,t help myself,
Welcome Russ,you,ll fit right in here,as long as you remember,3 steps forward,and maybe 1 back,depending on who bends your lug first, {-)

Wullie

Russ

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 05:06:28 pm »

Many thanks for all the warm welcomes, i'm sure i will be on here a great deal....

Now, just need to finish off that living room re-model and get back to building the Chris Craft..........
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 23 queries.