Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: British motor tramp RAMON DE LARRINAGA, 1954 - 1976. 32'=1"  (Read 5797 times)

Positive

• Full Mayhemer
    • Miniature Merchant Ships
Re: British motor tramp RAMON DE LARRINAGA, 1954 - 1976. 32'=1"
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 05:19:31 pm »

I worked very hard on it today, putting in 4.3 hours!     The ship is now complete apart from the rigging.      Tomorrow morning, I hope to complete the rigging forward of the funnel.   During the afternoon, I hope to complete the rigging aft of the funnel and then mount the completed model on the waiting base.
After that, I intend to take a break from it all for three weeks.    I have a lot of tidying up to do as well as some writing to catch up on.     At the moment, feeling a bit weary.    Am about to go and have a glass or two of vino and watch another episode of "Lost" (Season 5, Christmas present from wife).
Too dark to take a photograph of model at the moment.
Bob
Regards
Positive

Positive

• Full Mayhemer
    • Miniature Merchant Ships
Re: British motor tramp RAMON DE LARRINAGA, 1954 - 1976. 32'=1"
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »

Almost done now!
I have completed the rigging forward of the funnel.   The next task is to rig the lifeboat davits and then proceed to rig the mainmast and derricks.     The ship itself should be completed late this afternoon.     I expect it will be too dark to take pictures by then, but, all being well, they will be posted tomorrow!
Bob
Regards
Positive
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.