Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plain Geordie & Curly Kate,  (Read 13784 times)

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Plain Geordie & Curly Kate,
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 05:28:57 pm »

Queens!!!...Queeens....??????...specsavers for you Bryan,or are we missing something here,..and your "Scottiche"has the Germanic look to it,or is it Saxon {-) {-) {-)

Wullie
I most sincerely apologize for my little blunder. Now and again my 2 eyes don't work in harmony....a medical thing as opposed to anything alcohol related. Sorry. As for the spellings well, coming from the loins of Norse folk (albeit a few weeks ago), I do get the occassional urge ....but I shan't go into that area! Again, sorry. BY.
Notes from a simple seaman

Wasyl

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 12:05:06 am »

Apology accepted, {-).."Norse Stock"mm,..trolls,and Berserkers, and all them other creatures,everytime i drive down to Wideopen to visit my mate Bob,i see all these weird named places that remind me of how often the NE coat was invaded,by Norseman/Angles/Saxons/Jutes,...Fenham le moor springs to mind and that other funny one that sometimes has a T added to it,.."Shilbottle" {-)

Wullie

sheerline

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 09:35:25 am »

Shilbottle??? What a name, thats just asking for it, I bet that road name is graffiti'd more than any other in the land! {-)

john strapp

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 10:16:30 am »

And Ponteeeeeland,  Pity Me,  Houghton Le Spring,  Hetton Le Hole, Seaton De Laval, an :Dd can't even spell Colourcoats!

Wasyl

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:32 am »

Shilbottle??? What a name, thats just asking for it, I bet that road name is graffiti'd more than any other in the land! {-)
You better believe it  {-)there,s another name sign on the road from Workington to Carlisle,..it sometimes ,reads Brothel, {-)I wonder how many other places there are, that at the stroke of a black marker, the name can be changed,much to the annoyance of whoever lives there???

Wullie

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 04:12:35 pm »

We also have 3 villages called "Often Seen", "Seldom Seen" and "Never Seen". BY.
Notes from a simple seaman

Perkasaman2

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2009, 07:12:58 pm »

Wllie an ees marra lytesum wanna gan canny boolin roond wi theh markas ;D - divven fohget, wah spellins wah histry  8) 

Wasyl

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2009, 02:06:27 am »

We also have 3 villages called "Often Seen", "Seldom Seen" and "Never Seen". BY.
Hi Bryan,..I live approx 2 mile from Newbiggin,???............
......which by my reckoning is very close to you,.....but,my Newbigging is more than 160 miles from you, {-)

Wullie
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 22 queries.