Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I do Have some Fast Electrics  (Read 1613 times)

airwolf572010

I do Have some Fast Electrics
« on: April 02, 2011, 01:08:20 pm »

Hi Airwolf here,
Well I thought I had better do the correct thing as this is a Model Boat Forum in the main so I thought I would let you guys and gals know that I do have other Models apart from my Tanks which Im sure a lot of you have seen so, here are my 2 fast electrics.
1 is the Aquacraft V27 which I have upgraded to the V27R without the decals which I havent ordered yet.
2 is the interesting one. It was a Tornado made in Germany with a length of 92cms. I bought it of a retired Hobbyshop bloke who had had it for quite a long time after he had sold the Hobby Shop and kept some stock. It was apparently made by Conrad.
When I put her together I think a snail on waterski's would have been faster no guts at all, so after a good thinking session I decided to upgrade this boat to the following.
Turnigy 3060 brushless motor
Turnigy 60 amp for brushless motors water cooled
Turnigy 14.8V Lipo battery
Spare Aquacraft (Futuba) Pistol Grip transmitter with 2 channel Rx.
I think she looks great and I left the standard drive system installed with a bity of mods and hasnt let me down yet. really flies.

I do have also Warships, Sailing Boats and one Tuggie so see I do have some boats for a Boat Forum apart from my tanks haha :-))

airwolf572010

Re: I do Have some Fast Electrics
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:14:39 pm »

Sorry I forgot to advise these Pictures were taken as I was re doing her hence no water pick up connections etc. She looks a lot better now, just thought I would let you know as I'm sure someone would have said something haha.
 O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.