Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Linked Events

• Ellesmereport March show: March 06, 2010 - March 07, 2010
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: ellesmereport march show 2010  (Read 15770 times)

BigAde

Re: ellesmereport march show 2010
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 09:51:24 pm »

well guys 14 new bits of dock made, sealed and a coat of gloss done now just need to give a coat of grey then up to the museum for some detailing and last minute fitting up to our plan (well mike ellises plan lol ) you want to see the state of the garage looks like a paint bomb has gone off in it and don't tell the missus how much electricity i have used trying to heat the place up to dry the gloss quicker she will kick my butt  <*<

hope to see you all there gettin close now

Jen is going to come help paint on that Sunday!!! She can also be the tea lady  :}  She also said she will try and make some trees!!!

BigAde

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2010, 06:59:59 pm »

Hi Steve,

Just a quick update, Jen has started making a tree! Will show you on Sunday!

The long Build

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:13 pm »

How are the Marquees this year   :o :o :P

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2010, 08:45:34 pm »

still looking like scrap i think we aer going to see if we can afford a new new one to bust up lol  8)

BigAde

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 12:48:49 am »

Steve,

Jen has asked how many trees do you want for the docks for the show?

Roger in France

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2010, 07:29:21 am »

"Club Events and News" is just that; for giving information about events and imparting news. I suggest the personal chit chat which is meaningless to most Mayhem Members takes place by PM and that you stop cluttering the Board, please.

Roger in France

wallace

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 05:03:14 pm »

Well Roger I myself dont think its doing any harm its all good chat all about the show which I think they are doing a great job.
Its really for all those who are going to see what is going on and to keep them all informed.
Roger spring is coming just keep smiling its a model show which is coming good.
                 wallace  :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))    :police:

balders

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 07:23:36 pm »

Hello,
       Just wondering if you have a final list for all the traders attending Ellesmere .I have seen the listing you posted in January but surprised to see that Model Slipway,5 Star Adhesives,ComponentShop,Action,Scalehobbies,Mobile Marine,Schoonies etc. are all missing.Hope they are attending as there are a dozen of our club members attending if the traders are there.

Cheers Andy 

John - ModelPower

• Full Mayhemer
  • Rechargeable Batteries for RC Models
    • ModelPower.co.uk Rechargeable Batteries & Chargers
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 09:14:39 pm »

Hi
 i have been talking to Five Star adhesives today and they will be there we at modelpower your battery suppliers will be there!!
          Cheers  :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
John - ModelPower.co.uk
Rechargable batteries for RC Models
http://store.modelpower.co.uk

The long Build

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 04:07:45 pm »

Hi Well the show is now very nearly here  :} :-)) :} and am looking forward to it..

Just a little reminder that if you are attending and have received your New Yellow pages, I would really appreciate the front Cover of your old yellow pages Directory which the school my son goes to collect each year.

Thanks
Larry
Runcorn Model Boat Club

PS if Like me you bin your new one as soon as you get it I would also appreciate the front cover of that as well and I can keep it for next year

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 06:13:15 pm »

Well guys we are in the last few days prep for the second march show at Ellesmere port museum the on the water display docks are done the clubs are all booked and the traders have paid s all we need is some good weather  ( <*< please up there :} )

the traders list is as follows  hope all of you that attend have a good time and can i say thanks to all that have helped this year
Steve

Cammett Ltd

Dave Brumstead

gtm

ship finder general

model power

5 star adhesives

reade models

coastal shipping

macs mouldings

models by design

scale hobbies

s +m tools

shg marine

mountfleet models

c brown

bp mouldings

martin wright books

a model world

Hunter systems

BigAde

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 12:15:00 am »

Excellent traders, look forward to doing a bit of shopping!

wideawake

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 10:30:58 am »

It looks like I may be able to come up for the day on Sunday.  Is there any time/space allocated for "just turn up" sailing?   If so I might put the Karoline in the back of the truck.

BTW I'm on 2.4GHz if that helps!

Cheers

Guy

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:42 am »

on that TX you can sail all day if you want and hope you do as i intend to this year i am getting exited now

wideawake

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 11:14:24 am »

on that TX you can sail all day if you want and hope you do as i intend to this year i am getting exited now

That's great.  I wasn't sure though I suspected that with the amount of waterspace available you would be allowing some free sailing.

Roll on Sunday.

Cheers

Guy

mfelton23

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 03:13:12 pm »

HI guys this is going to be my first time at ellesmere port boat show and im realy looking forward to it.

Im glad to see we can sail all day if you have 2.4 ghz sets. Ill be there with my arun & severn lifeboats so please be nice as ive only been model boating for a short while.

It will be good to meet like minded modelers and maybe snoop on your models for ideas.

Ill be on the Hoylake mbc stand so stop and say Hi..... :-)

Mark.

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 04:54:11 pm »

Hi Mark. If you get some free time please visit the Kirklees Model Boat Club Stand you will be made most welcome. There will be a large display of models in the coffee lounge in the Rolt centre .

Stan. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) 

mfelton23

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 08:25:02 pm »

Will do Stan thanks.

Mark.

wideawake

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 11:39:13 pm »

The only thing is that there are so many good traders to spend money with and so many other great models to admire that sailing time might have to be limited!

Guy

johno 52-11

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model lifeboats built to perform
    • lifeboat Models
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2010, 10:22:21 pm »

Hi Mark

I will be there on the Lifeboat Enthusiasts' Society stand. We will hopefully be putting a Severn and an Arun on the water at some point so may be we can get together and put a Lifeboat display together. I will come and find you and your club stand on Saturday. :-) :-)

John

mfelton23

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 11:07:26 am »

Hi John.

I seen your arun and your friends severn at Falmouth marina back in 2007 very nice models. Yes a photo shoot with all lifeboats would be great, I also want to talk to you guys at the lifeboat enthusiasts society about joining up. I can only stay on the Saturday till 11am as i have to pick the kids up from there grans but i will be there all day Sunday. Ill see you there.

Mark.

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2010, 05:38:15 pm »

a lifeboat display would be great just come and find me or mike ellis or john hughes we will be the three blokes asleep by the water lol

ps thankyou to the club members that helped today

The long Build

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2010, 06:08:28 pm »

Just returned back from a very enjoyable 1st day of the March Modellers Show , well supported by a number of clubs with the usual High Standard of models on display.. And looking at the models up for the David E Owen Trophy the judges are going to find it hard to choose a winner..Best of luck to them. :-))

A few of the pictures taken today , I Will post a video up in the week hopefully.

And as to the traders again like the Clubs I felt they was a very good Selection, I kept my money today  :}  but tommorrow I will probably be broke  <:(   But it should all be worth it in the end..

The long Build

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2010, 06:11:28 pm »

The long Build

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2010, 06:13:16 pm »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.