Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FIBERGLASS HULL HUNTING  (Read 3144 times)

Master Chief

FIBERGLASS HULL HUNTING
« on: January 27, 2008, 04:47:53 am »

>>:-( I am in search of 1 of Theses Hull, and Have Gottin Very Frustrated Looking For Months. I know theres gota be More Manufactures of Fiberglass Hulls Then 3.   I know Kingstin,Matcalf, & SMB. But I would like 1 of Theses Hulls,.   >>:-(  LOL I am Tyard Of haveing to trasslate German /french lol Theres gota be a easyer way  :D.   Heres a few pictures Of what I would like To Make as My Next Project

Master Chief

Re: FIBERGLASS HULL HUNTING
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 04:53:07 am »

and heres a few others
 I Don't Mean To offend anybody by using there pictures, I just want the Type of hulls, and I know somebody has to Know where I could buy 1. I thank anybody that can steer me In The right direction, Thanks

bigford

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 07:45:29 am »

master chief

those are all scratch built hull  :'( most of the pics you posted are ships from
www.osv-society.   they get the hull info stright from the ship owner or builders
in there links is a u.k. fellow named allan very nice person, had a few e-mails.
and found out that most of those guys have 1000's of pics to build by EVERYTHING
is scratch

sorry
   bigford

Red_Hamish

• Full Mayhemer
  • Have a wee dram and enjoy life
    • Edinburgh Model Boat Club
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 08:58:12 am »

Hello Master Chief, you could always start a search on the Damen shipbuilder site where many of thes types of ship are featured in great depth and at various stages of completion of the full size vessel. Even now I'm thinking of attempting a plank on frame hull of this type of ship, maybe one day....

http://www.damen.nl/PRODUCTS/Damen_Anchor_Handling_Tug_5414.aspx?mId=8635&rId=108&Big=1

The Int OSV Society link is (sorry BigFord) as follows

http://www.osv-society.info/

cheers

Jim
Visit www.paddleducks.co.uk & www.edinburghmodelboatclub.org.uk for all your model boating needs!
See what life is all about www.visitshetland.com/sumburgh-airport-live-video This is the pace of life that the doctors prescribe, so laid back that you

janjac

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 12:33:39 pm »

Hello Master Chief
You can try this link he has some very nice hulls and I think you can find what you are looking for;
http://users.skynet.be/florisjan/index.html
Regards
Jan in Denmark

Master Chief

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 02:35:54 am »

Thank you Guys,. I see Now , There Hulls are way out of My Skill Zone. I thought They got them from some a Place Like SMB. :-\

bigford

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 05:52:57 am »

i wish!!! :D  if they did i would have a few hulls myself

TorViking

• Shipmate
  • The Tug Man
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 12:01:43 am »

Hey Masterchef,
I am currently building a VS491CD from drawings supplied by a friend at Siem Offshore in Norway.This ship is due for delivery in May 2009.I have previously built torViking 2 from the sdame scource when th paint was still wet in 2001.Unfortunately you have chosen a subject known as the "Black art",ie offshore.Unless you have a contact the information from these people is next to nothing.However,if you would like to see a drawing of my current project please go to siemoffshore.com and click on fleetlist and look at new builds,it comes under yard 327, then click om brochure and a nice g/a will appear before youre eyes.
I have built mine from ply and fibreglass, I am currently fitteng her out.If you would like to see some piccies I will gladly post if I can work out how.If you would like more info please feel free to mail/contact me.
Kindest regards

Andy.

Red_Hamish

• Full Mayhemer
  • Have a wee dram and enjoy life
    • Edinburgh Model Boat Club
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 07:28:50 am »

HiTorViking that is so temping Andy, go on let us all see the build  of either ship. When posting a reeply the Additional Options bottom at bottom left will allow you to upload the piccies. You may need to resize them depending on which Windows version is on your computer.

cheers

Jim
Visit www.paddleducks.co.uk & www.edinburghmodelboatclub.org.uk for all your model boating needs!
See what life is all about www.visitshetland.com/sumburgh-airport-live-video This is the pace of life that the doctors prescribe, so laid back that you
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.