Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dakar photos for anyone interested  (Read 1337 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Dakar photos for anyone interested
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 06:18:24 pm »

Spectacullililillar !
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

omra85

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 08:07:39 pm »

Thanks for the photos.
There is a virtual rally game taking place online now.  It's free and quite good fun (but you need to have some free time and be online every morning).
2 Mayhem members are known to be taking part, myself (GinaT) and boatmadman (Ocean Mayhem).
http://www.virtualrallygame.com/index.php
Cheers
Danny

oldiron

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:29:00 pm »

Great to see the Dakar shots. Has to be my favourite vehicle race. It used to be shown on TV here in Canada, but was stopped a couple of years ago. Its hard to find it now, usually have to go to the Dakar web site. After following this race for years I've never understood how the Americans can call the Baja 1000 the worlds most dangerous race.

John

Wasyl

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 12:03:13 pm »

Brings back memories,of when i decided i wanted a Dakar style motorcycle,..my first one was a Yamaha  750 a Super Tenere, Then i got a Suzuki Dr Big 800, then i went for an Elefant 900 out of these three, i have to say the Tenere had the best road holding,but the Elefant was demanding,and the DR was top heavy,but i enjoyed them at the time,..I did get a loan of a BMW GS 1000 but did,nt like it,...and i also had an early KTM 600,

Wullie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.