Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welwyn Garden City Society of Model Engineers  (Read 2420 times)

BreezyB

Welwyn Garden City Society of Model Engineers
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:58:17 pm »

In case you haven't seen it yet, Welwyn Garden City Society of Model Engineers have a brand new web site :- www.wgcsme.wordpress.com
So if you want to know about what they intend to get up to in 2010, the web site will give you dates of the regular monthly meetings at Lemsford Church Annexe , Regatta dates,and a whole load of other information. Regattas are held at the Model Boat lake situated in the Stanborough Lakes Leisure Park just off the A1 near to Hatfield Herts, .You can email the Club via the web site if you need more information.
Just entering their 40th year, they are not only a really friendly bunch but amongst the membership there is a wealth of knowledge which includes Scale, Steam ,Straight Running, Electronics, Engineering etc . If you are an experienced modeller or if you are just starting out, any age, you will be sure to find a warm welcome.
Interested? then take a look or even better, if you are at the "Ally Pally" Exhibition this weekend, go and say Hello to the boys on the WGCSME stand.
Regards
Barrie.

Patrick Henry

Re: Welwyn Garden City Society of Model Engineers
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 09:03:19 pm »

You haven't got an ex AMS member by the name of Jim Ward in your group, have you Barrie?

BreezyB

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 09:13:11 pm »

Hi U33
Name doesn't ring a bell but then I'm not sure that I know everyones surname. I will enquire...............................................!!
Barrie.

Del-boy1958

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 10:43:05 pm »

Hi Guys
As chair of this club for the last 3 years I would like to say thanks to Barrie for the  mention the web site is one of the new
things we are trying and I would like to thank Paul Graver for his efforts in putting it together.
We have had a lot of help from the management of the lakes and we have really clear water for the first time in years.
We would like to say hello if you are at Ally Palace this weekend.
We also welcome new members at the lakes or our meetings on the 3rd monday of the month at Lemsford. (full details on the web site.)

Regards

Derek

Patrick Henry

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:57:32 pm »

Hi U33
Name doesn't ring a bell but then I'm not sure that I know everyones surname. I will enquire...............................................!!
Barrie.

Thanks Barrie, I'd appreciate  that.

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 20 queries.