Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scottish tug towing day  (Read 2211 times)

BlazingPenguin

Scottish tug towing day
« on: January 21, 2010, 03:13:44 pm »

Having been informed by the club chairman that our tug towing day has been allocated a date, I was chatting with friend about how good a spectacle this has turned out to be. The new harbour complex adds a sense of realism that sets of plastic could never do, our range of tows are fulfilling their role, to add to this he has offered the use of his 12ft QE II............now that would look amazing. Theres nothing 'stand-off' scale about this baby I can tell you.

One of our members loaned the Greenock guys his 'USS Missouri' and 'HMS Ambuscade' as tows for a towing day, the pics spoke for themselves. You just cant beat a realistic looking tow on the water. Im sure pice were posted for that day, we'll try and get some of the Richmond towing day when it happens.

nemesis

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Scottish tug towing day
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 03:48:02 pm »

Hi, And when is your day going to be & where abouts in Scotland is the event being held?
                                                       Nemesis

brianc

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 03:56:15 pm »

13th June at Richmond Park in Glasgow
I`ll post more details...start times etc.soon :-))

BlazingPenguin

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 04:59:54 pm »

Big Brian is the new 'Gaffer' guys...he'll keep you posted on what/when/who etc.  :-))

The Richmond Tug Towing has been getting better each time we've done it, all it really needs is some more support from tug towers from 'Darn Sarf', sarf of here that is ! %% Cos we are most definately 'Oop North' from most of the UK tug drivers.  :}

(Brian...tried to call earlier, but will call later this evening)

brianc

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 09:52:59 am »

Sorry mate..I`m not the "Gaffer" just a member of a team TRYING to get things organised at Glasgow Richmond.
It must be emphasised that the above date has still to be formally confirmed and the I will post details of ALL proposed events being held aT Glasgow Richmond in due course ,in the Club Events and News section. ok2

ministeve

• Full Mayhemer
  • washing the decks!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 09:11:09 pm »

i will do my best to get a crew up to ya this year fingers crossed we hadgreat fun at the pro am a few years back
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.