Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animals On Board  (Read 1390 times)

BarryM

• Full Mayhemer
Animals On Board
« on: February 08, 2010, 02:27:05 pm »

You've heard of Seadogs and Seawolfs but was this what Wimpey named their Seafox after?

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
Re: Animals On Board
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 06:22:02 pm »

Na
HMS Fox!
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

polaris

• Shipmate
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 08:24:09 pm »

Dear All,

Well sitting here some way away from home in a now quiet facility, I am killing time waiting for something to come in. So, in the meantime, and having a disc of persdonal 'stuff from my PC... there was a Topic for Members belonging to their animals, but I can't find it now, so, this Topic being virtually appropriate I send to same.

Lucky says 'hello' to Mayhem members!!!! :-)) He is seven yrs. old, and I have belonged to him since he was eight months old, and he comes from a herd of twelve that I help to look after - he lives at my place these days. He was a bit naughty to begin with, doing the normal stallion 'thing' of trying to bite and wave his front legs in the air, but it didin't take very long for it to be made known that this was anti-social behvior! He tells me now, that, as a Welsh Mountain Pony, he understands that indiscriminate biting of arms and legs is not the done thing, but he is what he is, and I have to understand that he has his life and I have mine... so we have a full understanding these days... if he doesn't bite me I won't bite him! :-)) {-) Mind you, there is still a line for all other behavior, and we both know where it is, and he tells me this is fine as long as he get's fair grazing! - all's fair in love and grazing you see!!!

Regards to All, Bernard

polaris

• Shipmate
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 08:26:45 pm »

Typo's are due to WMP's having hoves and not being the best of spellers, we just have to put up with that!!! :-)

polaris

• Shipmate
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 08:54:31 pm »

My human who looks after me has just shown me what he has written, and I am a little put out. It was he who wrote things so it's his fault not mine! I am a Welsh Mountain Pony, but we - we WMP's as my human says sometimes(!)), are cleverer than most humans out there whatever humans like to think! All other Welsh Mountain ponies (and other derivatives), will tell you the same. Some humans leave lot's to be desired, but mine is pretty fair in the main. OK, we have our differences, but it all get's quickly sorted out in the end... suppose that's what humans call 'getting on', but we call it survival! My human won't let me anywhere near his playthings... or RC ships as he prefer es to call them! But, there we are, humans are humans and little things seemingly please them... are there any other Welsh Mountain Pony me's on Mayhem??? Lucky.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.