Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Thankyou To Mayhem  (Read 1738 times)

polaris

• Shipmate
A Thankyou To Mayhem
« on: February 20, 2010, 01:53:26 pm »

Dear All,

Much time has gone by since I first became involved with Mayhem (thanks to Shipmate), and I think it is time I place a 'resume' so to speak.

I have to say what a pleasure and privilege it has been to be part of such a Forum. Yes, I know I have upset some in the past every now and again, but my digressions have always been forgiven (ok, there may have been 'excuses' for same, but that it not quite the point). The info. offered by all has always proven to be invaluable and extremely invaluable, and I am sure there are a very great many who will say exactly the same.

This facility gives a great deal of pleasure to a great many, and it is all down to Martin and his Team for making it so. No, I am not blowing smoke anywhere before some read further, it is just what I think that's all.

So, thankyou to all who have made it possible, and thankyou to all who participate and make Mayhem what it is.

Just my thoughts that's all.

Regards to All, Bernard

Brian Roberts

Re: A Thankyou To Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:05:02 pm »

I'll wholeheartedly second that!!

Brian

Patrick Henry

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:14:07 pm »

Same as that!!

Rich

Bradley

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 03:13:06 pm »

Likewise, also.   :-)) :-)) O0 O0

Derek

Shipmate60

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • You bark - I will bite!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:42:26 pm »

Thanks Bernard, just happy to tell EVERYONE about Mayhem.

Bob
Officially a GOG.

Bunkerbarge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 03:57:09 pm »

Many thanks for taking the time to write that Bernard I very much appreciate your thoughts and input.  We all get things wrong every now and then but as long as we all move forward in a positive manner we will overcome such things.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy your time here.

Thanks also to the follow up comments, much appreciated.
"Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack, Butting through the Channel in the mad March days"

sinjon

• Sinjon
  • Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 06:09:45 am »

I am a member of my local model boat club, but MBM gives me good reading and has always had answers to my boating problems.
That is why I send a donation to Martin at the start of the year - worth every penny.

Colin
Colin

PMK

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 11:49:55 pm »

Donations??!
<gulp!>
I'd clean-clear forgotten all about donations.
The last time I'd made any 'donation' was waaaay long ago. Different circumstances, empty pockets, sort of scene.
Polaris, and his having the noodle to say aloud, is bang-on; this is a good place to hang out. Where else can you get a free trip around the planet, eyeballing all the hundreds of photos, from all corners of the globe?...... Where else can you grab a load of top-quality building tips for free?....... Where else can you have a spat with any forum proprietor and live to tell the tale? And where else will you find any forum where the mod's send you a welcome-back message when you return, even though you upset them in the first place?

Martin, if you're earwigging, by my reckoning, for all your hard work, and valour to Queen and Country, I calculate that I owe you at least lots and loads, and probably a bit more on top.
If you can make your way to Scraggy Maggots on the 17th/18th April, then I promise wholeheartedly to keep you well nourished in however many hotdogs it takes to sate the hunger of 1x forum proprietor. I'll even supply some of Somerset's finest squashed apples, just to see if I keep my promise not to laugh when you turn a funny blue/green/yellow colour.

barryfoote

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 07:45:24 am »

Never in the history of Forums was so owed given by so may to so few .........or something like that.......well done chaps....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.